Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#140258 06/12/03 05:47 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
As for writing -- if you want to do it, you *can* learn how; sucessful writing takes at least as much skill as talent. But if that's not your area of interest, then by all means, concentrate on other creative outlets
Hehe. I like writing, and I guess I'm not terrible at it. Or at least I hope not. I've started an LnC fic. LOL. Yeah you wouldn't believe how hard it is to admit that. "My name is Caroline and I'm addicted to LnC fanfic." LOL ya know what they say, the first step to curing the problem is to admit it! Not that I want mine cured of course. <g>

And don't worry, I can't draw a straight line either. evil

Caroline

You've gotta be original, because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?
~Bernadette Peters
#140259 06/12/03 06:08 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL Caroline. Join the club. I still won't admit that I'm addicted. /me dodges men with nets

Okay, I confess. I'm an artist and I can't draw a straight line with a ruler. Fortunately, I don't use many of them to begin with.

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#140260 06/21/03 09:11 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I just caught up on this thread, and I'm horrified... you can use the excuse of *too many* ideas????

/me goes bright green with envy

Mere :p

A diabolically, fiendishly clever mind. Possibly someone evil enough to take over the world. CC Aiken, Can You Guess the Writer? challenge
#140261 06/21/03 09:41 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm late...but what about the excuse that you cant type because your sister's crazy Doberman decided to lunge for an innocent squirrel and you happened to be in the way? <g>

Hey, worked for me! smile

Sara smile1

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black
#140262 06/21/03 10:07 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Well, actually, Mere... one of the reasons it took me the better part of a year to write my latest WIP is that I had too many ideas -- too many possibilities, and I couldn't decide which ones to choose and which to chuck -- it just wasn't possible to do all of them. Once I pared down the relationship issues to just a few, I found my focus and could write. smile So I can relate to this one...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#140263 06/21/03 11:21 AM
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
How about I slept on my finger and awoke with it folded under my ribcage and the middle joint is so sore I can barely type? It really happened and it's going to slow down the next installment of Suspicions a little.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
#140264 06/21/03 02:05 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Well, Nan, it's a heck of a lot more convincing than "the dog ate my homework" laugh

Take good care of yourself, and feel better soon smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard