Next Thread
Print Thread
L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
I don't have a lot of time to repost the entire -story (all 33 chapters) here, so I thought i'd just point it out (Pam asked me to post it here as well).

Leela

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Leela, I don't spend time on Zoomway's boards these days and have been waiting to read this one when it's done.

I can well understand you not wanting to post all 33 parts from scratch. But I am rather keen to read this and don't want to miss out if I can help it.

Are you intending to submit this one to the Archive when it's done? And/or Annesplace? I could pick it up from there.

For those who have been reading as you post - do you have a TOC set up at Zoomway's? If so, you could start posting your segments to both mbs from this latest segment onwards and just set up a TOC here with a direct link to the TOC on Zoomway's mbs, where those wanting to backtrack on previous segments can find the links.

Even without a TOC you could post on both mbs from this point onwards, for those who have been reading along but don't have time to check out two sets of mbs. And those who find part 33 here and want to read the rest can go to Zoomway's mbs and find the links from the Index.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Okay. I'll start double posting. Thanks!

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, please do, Leela! I don't post at the old boards any more and rarely go there, so I would be delighted to see Long Strange Trip here. smile1

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard