Page 2 of 2 1 2
#140128 05/16/03 10:21 AM
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Oh yes please tell us!!!!

Anna_B.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#140129 05/19/03 07:52 PM
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
No way! :p

The story it's growing slowly frown , and my evil co-author is busy with her own story, and exams are close to her... And don't ask her, she signed a NDA. smile

Jose peep (hiding from the hordes of avid fanfic readers that want fresh stories)

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
#140130 05/21/03 08:10 PM
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
I have just seen something weird. I went to the off topic folder and I found this thread there. Did I pot it there originally? I thought I had posted it here since it was a fanfic related question...

Jose confused

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

#140131 05/21/03 09:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe it's due to the late server crash ...otherwise it's a mystery to me... confused

#140132 05/21/03 11:26 PM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nope, it's down to you having one dumb, dopey admin. goofy

I thought I'd deleted it in OT - thanks for the heads up, Jose - I'll go and delete it now.

I moved it yesterday - because it had belatedly occurred to me that it's natural home was in OT rather than Fanfic Related.

Two seconds after moving it, however, I was struck by the understanding that it was fanfic related because you weren't asking for a nick for a hacker friend in RL (which was how I'd first read your question :rolleyes: ) but as a hypothetical question for a fanfic!

Doh!

So, I quickly reversed everything I'd done and put it back in here where it belongs. Obviously not well enough. blush

Sorry for the confusion. laugh

LabRat smile (who was hoping she'd covered her tracks well enough not to have to admit to that little bit of embarrassing stupidity goofy )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#140133 05/21/03 11:36 PM
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
It was nothing LabRat, only to find a post in the other folder surprised me smile

Jose wave

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard