Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#139960 05/09/03 12:50 PM
BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Does anyone know if Lois ever mentioned the name of a favorite restaurant? I want to know where she would want to have her last meal if she was leaving the country for a month.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. smile

~Anna

Merriwether
Merriwether
<innocently> Ralph's Pagoda?

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Columnist
Columnist
I think she'd go with whatever takeout Clark brought her. (And if it was pre-Revelation, she wouldn't even know he got it from overseas, heehee!)

Ralph's Pagoda???? You naughty Rivka!!!
/me thwaps Rivka with a spectacularly large trout - a sweet and sour trout from Ralph's Pagoda, to be sure. Now don't ralph on me smile

Melisma ( rotflol under her Rock)

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
This would not only be pre-revelation, but it's pre-pilot, so Clark isn't around at all. It's not long before he comes to Metropolis, though, so I'm basically dealing with the likes/dislikes of Lois around the time of the Pilot.

/me glares at rivka... not what I was looking for wink

Anymore suggestions?

~Anna

Merriwether
Merriwether
The only restaurant I can remember being specifically named on the show was in ATAI when Clark suggested going to "Callahan's" (or something like that) for breakfast. But as such, it doesn't seem like it was her favorite or he wouldn't have asked it in the questioning tone he did.

How about Uncle Mike's restaurant in the South Side? I don't recall that it was given a name (you could check the episode) but she seemed to love his food and loved him, so it might be a good bet for a farewall dinner. smile

Kathy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Or if you want to go with fanfic canon, you could use Angelina's, which seems to be a pretty fancy restaurant with lots of chocolate desserts... as first seen in Chris Mulder's Love Beyond All Measure and popping up in a few other stories since. wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would have gone with her oncle Mike's restaurant...but honestly, I don't know.

Still, I remember a novel Cherryl Lynch wrote about Lois&Clark, a story where Superman is called abroad and Lois saves some kids from a collapsing building but gets severe injuries. They're engaged, she know about Clark other 'job' ...I hear your "so-oo?" coming, seems I can't switch off my babling mode today! ;p

I remember the author mentionning the "Twelve Tables" like being Lois' fav' restaurant. It's the kind of real-chic-and nothing-in-the-plate-though-expensive establishment with, precisely only twelve tables in it...which is why it's always crowded, the place to be seen and with a reservation waiting list as high as the Petronas Towers.

I remember that 'cause that's where Clark wanted to take Lois for a surprising and real romantic diner...er, dunno if it helps. blush goofy

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
/me would happily eat Ralph's Pagoda if it came with one of Clark's tummy rubs!!!

drool

Columnist
Columnist
Originally posted by MissyG:
/me would happily eat Ralph's Pagoda if it came with one of Clark's tummy rubs!!!

drool
Actually, Missy, you do have a point there. That guy could have been a masseur if he hadn't been a journalist. And with the abs to go with it...SuperMassage. I'd take one any day!

Melisma ( drool also, here under her Rock)

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard