Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Melisma Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I'm in the middle of reading Lote's The Wild Rose, and enjoying it immensely. Anyone want to share their faves too?

Melisma (under her Rock, wondering how she's managing to read five different things at once - must be talented laugh )

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ahhhh I LOVE that story! I'll probably read it again when I need another study break. Here's some on my all-time list:

First Comes Marriage
The Accidental Husband
Star Player, Star Reporter
Meet Me in Kansas City
12:01
Cyberlink
Moonlight on the Potomac
It Happened One Super Night
What if I Never Left Krypton
Firestorm Series
The Dagger Series

Really this list could go on for days, there are so many great stories on the Archive, but I need to stuff some Chemistry into my day before I wake up for my History final.

Ciao
Jen
(who is going do some serious fic reading after finals end)

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Merriwether
Merriwether
You know, every time I actually get through a few fics on my recommended list, y'all recommend MORE! eek help

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Melisma Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
The Firestorm Series
The Dagger Series

Yeah, I *know* I have them on my hard drive, waiting to be read. And I know I've started reading Firestorm, at least. But now I've forgotten which stories are in which order in each one of these series. Can anyone help me put them in order?

Thanks!

Melisma (starting to get stressed, here under her Rock - classes begin in just over 12 hours! She's not started on her class outlines... and she still has to put her bulletin board up... and type up the schedules... and prep the online grade sheets... *EEK*!!!!!!)

- Yoda
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hmm okay...

Firestorm, Timestorm, and then the rest are sort of happening...not quite simultaneously...? Personally, here's how I go: Starfire and Sunstorm, Solar Eclipse, Gale Force Winds, Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt, Hiding in the Shadows. Like each story focuses on one of L&C's kids, and then Hiding in the Shadows is the sequel to the story that focuses on Marty Kent (which happens to be Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt).

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Melisma Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Yikes, you can tell where I sort of dropped the ball here... I didn't know of any others in the series beyond Solar Eclipse, and I think I only actually read as far as Firestorm. So sorry, Irene! I'll get caught up as soon as I can, okay??

Melisma (under her Rock, wondering how she can *ever* consider herself an Irene's Number One Fan club member, if she doesn't know all the stories in the series!)

peep

- Yoda
Kerth
Kerth
What about the Home series by Nan?

BTW Nan, is there any proyect regarding them? smile

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard