Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#139755 05/02/03 12:37 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I might go and post the beginning of my orginal fic. Will need to fill in some names and stuff first, and if you read it, beware, it may get edited, and/or may languish in the Land of the Unfinished til at least the Summer Holidays (love Uni for that very reason! wink ).

If you want to see my L&C idea, I started a new thread here , come over and join me! laugh

Loriel

PS. Anna, I'll send wildguy after you if you keep teasing us like that! wink

"Inappropriate attachment" didn't begin to cover the depth of the feelings Vaughn had for Sydney Bristow.
~Ties That Bind by RJ Anderson~

I ramble at http://www.livejournal.com/~loriel_eris
#139756 05/02/03 03:17 AM
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
Originally posted by AnnieM:
[QUOTE] it made me cry too. <G>
Wow. I'm not the only one who cried at her own story. whinging I've actually had to put my notebook aside to compose myself before going back to it and that was in the waiting room at the dealership while my car was being serviced. I hate it when that kind of stuff happens in public. mecry

Anne >^,,^<

"I only know how to make four things, and this is the only one without chocolate." Lois Lane "All My I've Got a Crush on You 10/24/1993
#139757 05/02/03 07:15 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL, Anna. How true. I'm still convinced I'm on the CIA's most wanted list after some of the sites I had to check out for Masques. After guns, tasers, psychological torture, kidnapping, Stockholm Syndrome and ether-based drugs and how quickly they can knock someone out, I think they were probably tracking my movements.
lol, labby. i know that feeling. i was BRing PttC for sarah and, at one point, ended up sifting through sites looking for information on the assembly, parts, and triggering mechanisms of nuclear bombs. not sure if that's worse than your list or not... quality vs quantity.. hmm... wink

as for annie and anne... makes me glad i'm primarily a comedy writer. i've never cried about my own stories (never believed in catharsis, anyway...), but i have laughed at them on occasion. in a good way, usually. laugh

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard