Print Thread
#139675 04/26/03 10:13 AM
LabRat Offline OP
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I've just heard from an author who sent two story submissions to the Archive a couple of months ago and heard nothing further.

For some reason, I never received either one. frown

I'm assuming this was an isolated incident, but just in case it wasn't can I ask anyone who has submitted story submissions to the Archive and not received a reply from me to please send them in again? You can send them direct to me at the eddress below if you don't want to use the eddress on the Archive website.

As a matter of course, everyone who mails me on Archive business should get a reply within two-three days. I wouldn't leave it any longer than that to let you know that your stories have been recieved safely.

If you are wondering about not getting a reply, please do mail and ask about it - I won't mind at all. smile

LabRat smile
Editor-in-Chief
The Lois and Clark Fanfic Archive
labrat@blueyonder.co.uk

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#139676 04/28/03 02:15 PM
LabRat Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Just to let everyone know - my server is currently trying to fight off a sustained spam attack on its mailers. As a result any email being sent to me at the moment is being delayed between a few hours and a few days.

So, temporarily, it may take longer for me to reply to any submissions emails.

Normal service resumed ASAP. As they say. wink

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard