Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BevBB Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I asked this on the list and hadn't received a response as of this morning, so I'm asking here. smile

I'm currently reviewing all the episodes as I work on the "final" outline for NEBS and I just noticed that in "I'm Looking Through You" she knows about his x-ray vision but I don't remember him using it before that episode.

Two possibilities. I missed where he did use it or, most likely, either she or Clark mentioned his various powers in an article at some point. Thing is, I don't remember that ever being mentioned either. Was it? And who wrote it? When and how she finds out is slightly important here because I'm planning on having her doing a little Lois-style obsessing about his super-powers and it would help to know exactly where it happened in the series.

Of course, I could always make something up if necessary . . . laugh

Beverly :-)
http://www.booksanctuary.com

BevBB :-)
"B. B. Medos"
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I don't have time to watch the episodes, but I reviewed the scripts for the episodes prior to ILTY.

Clark uses his x-ray vision several times in SV, but of course Lois isn't aware of it. I couldn't find any reference to x-ray vision in NB.

He also uses his x-ray vision - as Superman - in the Pilot where he finds Lois in the Prometheous and swallows the bomb. You could make use of that I guess if you wanted to. Perhaps Lois questioned him on how he knew she was in there, how he tracked her down, when he was flying her back to the Planet and he told her he had x-ray vision then. Could work.

But from what I could see it looks like a blooper from the writers or something that happened offscreen. Unless, of course, there's a reference on the filmed episodes which isn't in the scripts.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
BevBB Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I was sure I'd just missed it but that's interesting and, oh, the possibilities for fun it brings to mind. laugh

Thanks.
Beverly

BevBB :-)
"B. B. Medos"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, good. smile Glad it was helpful - I didn't think it would be, much. laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard