Page 1 of 2 1 2
#139469 04/24/03 08:57 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Just to get the first post in wink

Two part question:
1) What is your favorite type of fanfic story, and
2) Name one good example of what you're talking about.

Feel free to list several favorites smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#139470 04/24/03 09:08 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
well, i'm not one to pick favorites, which is why i never replied to beth's desert island topic, but offhand, i'd say:

1. there are quite a lot of story types tht i really like... waffy, comedy, pure a plot, etc. overall, i'd have to say anything with a good balance to it... humor, plot, romance.. the works. not too angsty, not just waffy. everything.

2. let's see... anything by nan, irene, or kathy. kaylle's "in dreams"... uhm... i'm going to leave out s many good ones just because they're not popping immediately to mind... pttc was on the darker side, but still up there.... hmm. what else am i leaving out? maybe i'll just have to come back to this...

Paul, who is really not good at picking favorites.

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#139471 04/24/03 10:48 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
My favorite type of story is relationship based. I love good revelations, but waffy, or angst or married are okay by me. laugh

Examples? Faux Pas, For the Greater Good, People Vs Clark Kent; Anything by ML Thompson; Zoomway's stuff, especially Always something there to remind me...well, pretty much all of the archive wink

#139472 04/24/03 12:27 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Three words: epic relationship story. I absolutely adore the really long stories that somehow involve Lois and Clark getting together, like...oh...Accidental Husband or First Comes Marriage, to name a couple.

I like elseworlds, too (especially relationship elseworlds :p )...Star Player, Star Reporter and...hm...OH! Lost and Found. Wow, I have to read that tonight. It's one of my favorites.

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#139473 04/24/03 06:20 PM
N
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
N
Got a few minutes before heading to the airport....

I'm a lover of wit, wordplay and tight plotting. Stories that make all the loose ends come together in an economy of space are my favorites.

Let's see, Zoomway's, The Tank and Wendy challenges, and, oh yes, Pam Jernigan's stories come to mind. Too bad Chief Pam's moved into management. wink (Boy, just when I need the :nyah :nyah gremlin he's not here....)

Best,
Sherry (If it's Thursday, this must be Atlanta.)

Visit www.marykay.com/sfmurphy for wonderful cosmetic products and an opportunity to enrich the lives of women.
#139474 04/24/03 07:44 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I read just about anything. My favourites are the epics, I think. I also love Superfutures, and for some reason I just seem to thrive on angst; as long as something terrible happens to Lois and/or Clark, I'm happy. (It does *have* to be resolved by the end tho. wink )

Now on to examples/some of my favourites. Masques (recently read for the first time), Pam's President Kent series (some of the first L&C I read over on ff.net), Nan's Dagger Series (again started on ff.net), In A Dark Place, Ad Astra Per Aspera & The People vs Clark Kent (some epic angst), Irene D's superfuture stories (is there any hope of more to come? please? smile ), Laura's F&AE series, Jenni's Kent Family (though I'm woefully behind in reading it) and some that I'm certain I've forgotten.

Oh, and I also quite like the elseworlds with alternate meetings or a different life, Lifelight (I think that's it, it was nominated and/or won at 20002 Kerths), The Chair (recent short story that was posted here, I can't remember who wrote it!), I love Cause and Effect (ML Thompson) and again a whole stack that won't come to mind! blush

Loriel (who is going to spend a large part of the summer printing out the epics so that she can read them again and again!)

"Inappropriate attachment" didn't begin to cover the depth of the feelings Vaughn had for Sydney Bristow.
~Ties That Bind by RJ Anderson~

I ramble at http://www.livejournal.com/~loriel_eris
#139475 04/25/03 01:40 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I read most types of fic, but - being a huge romance fan - my very favourite is long stories based around the relationship, mainly with revelations, and ending with Lois and Clark as a couple. The very best of these, for me, are tearjerkers, with heartwrenching and angsty moments along the way. smile1

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#139476 04/25/03 04:53 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I like excitement, drama, a bit of romance, a little bit of mystery, a dash of action, some great dialogue, and a good dollop of humour. And yes, if I get to metaphorically hug Clark once or twice during the story, that definitely helps. blush Of course, if he goes all assertive on me, I'm just as likely to go weak at the knees.

I suppose Clark is my main focus of interest, but I can and do enjoy reading about Lois and the other characters, too. I mean, he wouldn't be him if it wasn't for them. laugh

OK, I just noticed I'm supposed to name examples. Eek. Well, here goes...

Dimensions of Loving and the other one by Chris Mulder - wow, what a find that was when I first stumbled over the archive. Half of me was convinced I'd hit the mother lode of fantastic L&C stories, and the other half was terrified that I'd actually found the best story of the lot and it was all going to be downhill from that point on. How wrong I was! What else? Wendy's For The Greater Good, Chris Carr's Learning Curves, ML's Yellow Fever, Raconteur's Lifeflight, Shayne Terry's Fugue, Jenni's Red Sky... There are loads of them, but I can't list them all.

Oh, and I definitely prefer them married, or at least at the point where Lois *knows*. But I'll read anything that looks good. smile

Yvonne

#139477 04/24/03 01:45 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks to everyone who's mentioned my stories... and shh! if people remember I used to write there's the danger that they'll want me to do it *again*! jump

Examples ... "The Only One," by Tracey, "So That's What You've Been Hiding," by Chris Carr, "A Night at the Office" and sequels by Nan Smith, "I Will Always Love You" by M L Thompson, "Illusions of Candour," by Meredith Knight, "Firestorm" by Irene Dutch, "Ultra Matum" by Zoomway, "In His Eyes," by Wendy Richards... and many many more smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#139478 04/25/03 01:39 PM
Blogger
Blogger
I like the elseworlds (especially by Nan Smith ) and next generation fics best, especially the ones by Irene Dutch and Jenni Debbage. But I also like episode rewrites smile .

#139479 04/25/03 01:58 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
First and foremost, my favorite stories are romances. And, like Pam, within those, I have a definite preference for stories which begin before they are officially dating (especially ones set in that wonderful mid-S2 timeframe when they are a couple but don't realize it yet smile ) and carry them through to the beginnings of "happily ever after". Revelations are not a necessity for me, but I absolutely adore stories where Clark is a hero to Lois (either physically or emotionally) *as Clark*.

So a story that ties it all up for me in one pretty little package? Why Chris Mulder's two parter, "Love Beyond All Measure" and "Dimensions of Loving", of course. smile

Kathy

#139480 04/25/03 03:19 PM
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
My favorite type of fic is a story that takes a different angle than most traditional stories. For example, I enjoy stories that focus on the other characters (Perry, Jimmy, Lucy, Martha and Jonathan)like Christy's "The Martha Chronicles."
I also like stories that use the other characters a lot, but Lois and Clark are still the main characters. Maybe the best examples of that are my own stories Final Forgiveness and Final Forgiveness II (I am not recommending them because they are not very good, but I can't think of any other examples off the top of my head).

I also like stories without A-plot. Although that isn't saying that I don't read stories with A-plot smile . It really depends who the villian is. If it is Lex, I am not likely to read it, but if it is Tempus or Mindy Church there is a good chance I will read it.

I also have a preference for short or mid-length stories rather than epics unless I read them in individual posts because of my short attention span. I can only sit at the computer reading the same thing for about 10 minutes at a time until my mind starts wanting something new smile It's why I don't read books and I just skim my textbooks and look at the pictures laugh .

- Alicia smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
#139481 04/25/03 03:48 PM
E
Columnist
Columnist
E
My favorites are alternate universe fics that explore other possibilities, and crossovers, as long as they are well written and in character. That's always been the challenge with crossovers, and one reason I like writing them is for the challenge.

I can't recall any specific fics off the top of my head right now, but I know there are some excellent ones in the archives. smile

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
#139482 04/25/03 06:20 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
offhand, i'd have to say my favorite crossover is a flash in the pan.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#139483 04/26/03 02:56 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, I can't give any examples - sorry, but I'm one of those annoying people who can't give favourite anythings, be it books, movies or whatever. I'm bound to change my mind ten seconds after and if I try to think of narrowing my huge list of favourites down I start to lose the will to live rapidly. <g>

But story types now...well, I pretty much enjoy everything. My favourite is definitely hurt/comfort, tearjerkers, angst, whatever you want to call it. But, yes, a happy ending is generally a good thing. Although, as always with these things I have a few exceptions in my files. If there isn't a happy ending and it's well written, in character and makes sense within the context of the story I can cope with poignant now and then instead. goofy

But I'm a sucker for romance too, so waffy will make me just as happy. I love Elseworlds and AUs for the original ideas they produce and the unsual situations they put our heroes in. And of course Alt Clark stories are just gold. He's just so cute.

And I like comedies. Ultrawoman Lane's hilarious Revenge of Ultrawoman is one example there of a story that had me howling all the way through.

Stories which have a little bit of all of these - and maybe an aplot too although I'm finding I tend to skim those more these days - are perhaps my favorite stories of all though. Humour, drama, waffs...the perfect package.

I'm not fond of deathfic in general, but there have been a few over the years which have worked their way into my files. The authors and titles of which embarrassingly escape me right now. When Magnolias Bloom (?) is one.

Like Tank, I'm generally left unmoved by cute children. <g> So many of the NG stories don't appeal. Again though, some work their way into the heart despite me. I adored Susan Stone's series of NG fic and Peabody's Goodnight Metropolis is just adorable.

Basically, I'll read most of what's shared and not enjoy very little of it. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#139484 04/26/03 05:03 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
I enjoy all kinds of L&C stories. I guess romance and elsewhere stories run high on my list.

As to favorites - there are so many- and I know I'd leave out some. A couple of examples are Lost and Found by Jeff Brogden and Meet Me in KC by Chris Mulder.

I least like death fics and fics that have long periods of separation between L&C.
Also I am not crazy about crossovers.

But anything that is not my least favorites I love. Good tearjerkers, dramas, short and long stories, some angst, a lot of waff and smoochies, etc... You get the picture

merry

#139485 04/26/03 09:42 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
1) What is your favorite type of fanfic story
Angsty ones where Clark is put through hell. hyper )

Elena smile

Methos: "I'm easily amused."

(Indiscretions - Highlander: The Series)
#139486 04/26/03 04:46 PM
S
Blogger
Blogger
S
I'm one of those annoying people who can't give favourite anythings, be it books, movies or whatever. I'm bound to change my mind ten seconds after and if I try to think of narrowing my huge list of favourites down I start to lose the will to live rapidly.
Lol, I'm with LabRat on this one. goofy When I started thinking about how I wanted to answer this question I decided on the type of LnC story I like best, came up with 50 or so examples, and then immediately came up with 20 or so exceptions. blush

Overall, I would say that pre-revelation Lois & Clark romance is the kind of story most likely to be a hit with me - A-plot and secondary characters are strictly optional. The list of my favorite stories from that category rivals The Lord of the Rings in length. laugh

Exceptions to that rule include extraordinarily strong stories such as the awesome Hearts and Diamonds, Solar Eclipse, In a Dark Time, Caped Fear, Four Days to Nightfall, Huntresses' Revenge, and Love as a Blonde.

And then there are all the T/W challenges and comedies that don't fit my "favorite" category but are still favorites with me. huh

Shadowfax

P.S. I wasn't going to post my list of favorite L&C romances, but I can't help myself. blush Just thinking about them brings a huge smile to my face. smile

Sugar and Spice
First Comes Marriage
It Happened One Super Night
Tryst
What It Means to Love You
Out of Time
Meet Me in Kansas City
Fugue/Fusion
A Question of Trust
Surfacing Memories
When Friends Become Lovers
Trust Me, I'm a Reporter
What If I Never Left Krypton
Dawning, esp. 1-10
Strangers
Recognition: Truth
Star Player, Star Reporter
A Conscious Choice

And that doesn't include the many, many shorter romance stories and vignettes that I love. I guess I'm addicted to fanfic. blush

#139487 04/26/03 07:11 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Do you know that I've been thinking about this question for the good part of two days now, and have yet to come up with an answer? [g] Oh well, here's my attempt:

Favorite type of fanfic: anything with a good b-plot. I love stories that are angsty and/or waffy, have a dash of humor, and are just generally well-written. Can be a long story, can be a vignette -- I love them both smile

Examples (cause it's *impossible* to think of just one example. Believe me, I've tried!) of those types of fanfics (in no particular order):

LabRat's Masques (one of the most enthralling stories that I've ever read!) and Burnout; Wendy Richards' For the Greater Good, Just Another Undercover Assignment, The Penfriend, and The Healing Time; Demi's Heaven's Prisoners; Erin Klingler's The Accidental Husband; Kathy Brown and Demi's When Friends Become Lovers; Kaylle's In Dreams; Kathy Brown's Momentum; Kaethel's Near Wild Heaven and Loving Arms; Yvonne Connell's Purity; ML Thompson's First Comes Marriage; and AnnieM's Playing the Part and Playing to Win.

Okay, there we go. Don't make me narrow it down anymore or I'll have to cry [g]. That was hard enough! In fact, I know there are a lot of other stories that I really, really wanted to put on this list, too! There are so many people around here whose writing is so darn amazing. Did I ever mention to anyone that I really love being part of this fandom? [g]

Tracey smile (who was shocked and thrilled to see some of her stories mentioned on this thread ... thanks, Wendy and Pam!!)

#139488 04/27/03 02:19 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
A huge thank you to those who've included some of my stories in this thread. goofy

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#139489 05/06/03 07:32 AM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I couldn't possibly give a list of my favourites, partly because I have trouble remembering the names (reading the archive all the way through repeatedly will do that to you!), but mostly because there are soooo many laugh .

As far as general catagories go though, my favourites are the elseworld stories (ie the characters in totally different situations), and pretty much any WAFFY relationship stories, although I do favour L&C being married - people seem to make the dialogue sparkle in those and there is often a lot of humour smile {oh yeah - I'm only keen on revelations when Lois isn't mad for too long!!!}

Hopeless chocoholic (and fanfic-oholic!!!)

#139490 05/09/03 02:45 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I really like WAFFy relationship stories... I'm kind of new to this whole fanfic thing, and no particular titles are popping into my head right now!

*Blayne*

Clark: You are really high maintenance, you know it?
Lois: But I'm worth it.

Clark: Not exactly what you had in mind, huh?
Lois: Let's see. So far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, been treated as your girlfriend, and insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this.
#139491 05/09/03 03:13 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hey Blayne, congrats on your first post! smile And if you ever want recommendations for any type of fic, just ask us wink You'll get more stories than you can read in a week -- just ask Rivka goofy

PJ

"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#139492 05/09/03 09:40 PM
neo Offline
Blogger
Blogger
Hey everyone

Well that a difficult subject, let's see. My favaorite stories are :
- cause and effect by ML
- Near wild heaven ( only if the sequel is coming soon... and yes I'm nagging !!! smile1 ) by keathel
- When friends become lovers and the sequel
- faux pas
- star palyer, star reporter by SQD
- Raconteur's Lifeflight
And many more...
So I really like relationship stories, like are they going to be together (of course they are, but how ???) ?, alternate beginnings...All that kind if stuff is really good so big thanks to all the writers thumbsup

Hope this hepls.
Bye, Lucie

#139493 05/10/03 06:53 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ChiefPam:
<strong> You'll get more stories than you can read in a week -- just ask Rivka help

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
#139494 05/10/03 07:34 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by rivka:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ChiefPam:
<strong> You'll get more stories than you can read in a week -- just ask Rivka help
Hehe. I went in alphabetical order by Title. Ah, grasshopper, one day you too will look back and wonder how you managed to conquer the Archive.

/me bows peacefully

Jen
(who really doesn't watch Kung Fu)

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#139495 05/10/03 07:53 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Conquer the Archive! Hah! I'm just trying to conquer the recommended list I have! :rolleyes:

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
#139496 05/10/03 08:14 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Ha! I'm just trying to get through the fic I've got saved onto the hard drive of my laptop - the stupid external floppy is on the fritz so I can't even add all the stuff that's come out since I came to Korea. *That* is all sitting in a private little folder in My Documents on the computer in the teachers' lounge, waiting for me to figure out a way to transfer it to my own computer - and I'm no closer to doing that than when I got here. If you have any ideas, or are interested in helping me figure out the problem, I'd love to hear from you privately...

Melisma (enjoying the lists of fic she's seeing, here under her Rock, even though she may never have enough time in a day to read many of them...)

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
#139497 05/10/03 08:57 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I finally find some time (time?? what's that??) to answer this thread! First and foremost, thank you to the people who mentioned some of my fanfics. blush Re.NWH II, Wendy and Lucie, it is... /me scurries off to fanfic folder and specific WORD file ...now open on my desktop. laugh I would love to finish it over the summer, but that means working on it steadily, and getting a few kicks in the tushie from you guys to keep the motivation going. wink

Pam asked about favourite type of fanfic. Well, let's be predictable again. laugh Pre-revelation get-together tearjerky romance, when full of emotional scenes and a good mixture of introspection and dialogue, is what can make me drop anything to go read it. I particularly love stories set in S1, especially if they deal with the Lois/Clark/Superman/Lex love quatuor. I think my fascination with this part of the show is due to the openness to interpretation. I love it when an author makes me see a character under a new angle, while still staying completely *in* character. And the S1 finale is particularly interesting in that sense imo. Of course, it might also just be because I'm obsessed. laugh

As for my favourite fanfics... whoa... um, off the top of my head:

• Are You Lonesome, Tonight...?, Burnout, Sugar and Spice, Caped Fear and Masques, by LabRat
  • Without Consent (yes, I know, it's nfic only, but it made me cry buckets and it's too good to be left off this list), For The Greater Good, The Penfriend, It Happened One (Super) Night, Second Thoughts, Faux Pas, Carbon Copy, The Healing Time and A Conscious Choice, by Wendy Richards
  • Fear of Discovery III: Coming Home and Purity, by Yvonne Connell
  • Learning Curves and Extraordinary Man, by Chris Carr
  • When Friends Become Lovers, by Kathy Brown and Demi
  • Disquiet Nights (Like Dreamers Do), by Shawn V.
  • A Love Well Worth the Wait, by Tracey
  • Meet Me in Kansas City, by Chris Mulder
  • Heaven's Prisoners, by Demi
  • Power to Forgive, by Sharon Gilbert
  • All Stirred Up and Night Errant, by Meredith Knight
  • In Dreams, by Kaylle
  • Hark, by Angela Kay Walthall
  • Anybody's Baby, by AnnieM
  • Tryst, by Pam Jernigan
  • Connections, by Carol Malo
  • Day Follows Nightfall, by Tank Wilson
  • In Cat's Corner, by Irene Dutch
  • Strangers I, II and III, by Missy Gallant (haven't caught up with the next sections yet)
  • Lost and Found, by Jeff Brodgen

That's for long stories. Now, shorter ones that come to mind include:

• Shadows of the Mind, Yesterday's News, Dance With Me, The Return to Clark's Apartment, Proven With a Kiss, That Shocking First Kiss and The Only One, by Tracey
  • Feels Like Falling in Love, by Tracey and Wendy Richards
  • Don't Say You Love Me, Only When I Sleep, Feels Like You're Mine, Home For Christmas, Like a Brother, My Friend, Shattered Illusions, Happy New Tears, Breaking Up Is Hard to Do and Escape From the Prankster, by Wendy Richards
  • Cry Hard by Katie Sizer
  • It's the Thought That Counts and The Art of Being Clark by Missy Gallant
  • A Spinning Revelation and Can I Kiss the Monkey? by Sarah Luddy
  • Learning Curves II: Love, Loyalty and Luthor, by Chris Carr
  • Closet Encounter and Courage Under Fire, by Meredith Knight
  • Like Putting on a Pair of Glasses, by LCRich
  • Standing at the Edge, All Alone, Playing the Part and By Firelight, by AnnieM
  • All or Nothing by Kaylle

Okay, I've spent the past 10 minutes repeatedly editing this post to add more favourites as they occur to me, so I'm forcing myself to stop here even though I'm sure I forgot several. Really. laugh

Kaethel smile

ps: I realise I haven't really answered Pam's second question since I got sort of (sort of!!) carried away with that list of favourites. Sorry! blush But all the stories mentioned above are fanfics I thoroughly enjoyed and would recommend anyway.

K. (who needs to stop editing this post!)

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
#139498 05/11/03 04:56 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
AAAAHHHHH! Kae, you just almost doubled my list!!!
help

- Under the Tuscan Sun
#139499 05/11/03 10:05 PM
Kerth
Kerth
I usually like S1 stories, like In Cat's Corner and Faux Pas.

But I'm a fan of Next Gen fic, the Home Series and the Storm? confused series. I like a lot too Divinity's End, an alternate developement of Faux Pas. (Not the only possible one.)

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
#139500 05/12/03 08:18 PM
Kerth
Kerth
and shh! if people remember I used to write there's the danger that they'll want me to do it *again*!
No way, how could I forget Tryst and H is for Hubris? huh Bad boy, Jose, bad boy.

Ah, Pam teh end of the story makes me think, how much time will resist Clark in hiding his secret to Lois in HifH?

Jose peep (hiding from ChiefPams wrath.)

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
#139501 05/14/03 03:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good A plots punctuated with waffy-smoochies stuffs and...can't remember what the second question was frown

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard