Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Ok, this will out me as a reader of really strange things....

I have to say I like it, so far. Depends on if these 'demons' are real or just differing manifistations of sentient life.

I would be interested in reading more.

James, who is a pyro at heart...

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks, James! Maybe now she'll believe me when I tell her that her writing rocks. Anyway, she has this statement to answer your question about the demons:

AS an explaination to him something like this should be said maybe... They are not from a religion, but from an alternate reality from my bored, bored mind. In this world, when people die, they can become a new being and live another life. On a world connected to the one they lived on. The living cannot travel the worlds, but the "dead" can. The living do not really even know of the "dead" world.

Their new race is based upon core personality traits that make them who they are. This does not mean there are inherently good and evil races, however.
As for reading more, I'll see if I can harangue her. cool

~•~
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Queen of the Capes:
AS an explaination to him something like this should be said maybe... They are not from a religion, but from an alternate reality from my bored, bored mind. In this world, when people die, they can become a new being and live another life. On a world connected to the one they lived on. The living cannot travel the worlds, but the "dead" can. The living do not really even know of the "dead" world.

Their new race is based upon core personality traits that make them who they are. This does not mean there are inherently good and evil races, however.
As for reading more, I'll see if I can harangue her. cool
So...if I read this right, Earth is the "dead world" and this alternate reality has reincarnation as a perk, however this perk is unknown until a person living in this alternate reality "dies?"

If so, sounds interesting. If not, I guess I'll just have to read more.
James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Okay, that was a weird story, but I'd say it has some real potential. Tell her to write more.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard