Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I saw part 6 soon after you posted it, but my laptop was dying so I only had time to read it, not comment.. and then yesterday was busy... anyway... great section! I see Parks' reputation is going to be a bit of a problem <g> But hey, Thoroski's a resourceful guy; he'll figure something out.

Part 7, please??

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay, part 7! smile

Glad to know that the Underground is sending in the big guns.

And fun to see Smythe jumping on Thoroski <g> I knew he was an Undergrounder, from a different story, but wasn't quite sure why he wasn't picking up on Thoroski's plans. But if he couldn't read him clearly, that explains it. And he's a smart boy to take the risk, because if Thoroski disappeared in anything like suspicious circumstances, everyone would be investigated.

I sympathise with the stunner hangover; last week I had a migraine that lasted for two days and ended up puking my guts out, so I can report that it really really is miserable.

So... part 8? smile smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Part 8--great! I am wondering how far they will have to go into the hospital before they find out that Lyn is no longer there?

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hee, love it when there are competing rescues! Reminds me of Cops & Robbers. Poor Mark & Alan, going to all this trouble for nothing... <g>

And Thoroski's going to get her off Corala the same way she got onto Corala -- sweet! He and Greg do make a good team. Now, how is he going to return her to the Underground so he can sign up? Well, silly question, I guess -- Greg will know. Still, I expect it'll be fun to read.

As always, looking forward to more...

PJ

"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Thoroski drove past, glancing idly at the insignia and the two patrolmen in the front seat, noting with mild interest that the car bore the seal of Lord Revolthvor's House,
Hehe, so close and yet so far.

I can't wait for the part 9 laugh

Tara

Rose: You're NOT keeping the horse!
Doctor Who: I let you keep Mickey, now lets go!
Doctor Who, The Girl in the Fireplace
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nan,

I don't mean to nag... well, okay, maybe I do... laugh but it's been two days since the last part and I'm having such a frustrating day that I'd really like a new section to enjoy just about now. smile

PJ
(how 'bout now? goofy )

"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Nan Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
I would, Pam, but it's been such a busy two days that I only have a page and a half typed. My washing machine quit, among other things, not to mention the cat threw up on the router night before last and I didn't even have internet access for most of yesterday, and this afternoon is Jimmy's bowling day. I'll do my best, but I can't promise to be done with the next part today.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, okay, that might be worse than my bad day smile Hope you get it all sorted out promptly, if only for your sanity's sake.

PJ

"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yes! Part 9 is up! whinging

How could you leave it like that get back here with the rest of it
wildguy wildguy

Please?

Janine

Edit:
woops sorry didn't read earlier comments, hope everthing works out

I Do Whatever My Rice Krispies Tell Me To
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I've gotta stop reading comments before checking if the new part is up laugh Good stuff here, but of course the best part was at the end, when -- as we knew would happen -- Alan discovers that Lyn is gone. But the cliffhanger is when -- as we did not anticipate -- a Jil showed up! Will he recognize them?? Will Alan's shielding hold up? Enquiring minds want to know... but seriously, take care of your RL stuff first.

PJ

"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Man, time flies when you are taking classes and trolling for jobs... 4 parts are up already!

Downloading now for later enjoyment...

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow, Park's is not only hated, but lucky, too.

Too bad for the rest of the universe...

Does he ever get his just rewards?

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Nan Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Lol, James. Mr. Parks is still needed for the story, but rest assured he does get what is coming to him.

Nan

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
So, you're going to post the next part today, right? hyper

Tara

Rose: You're NOT keeping the horse!
Doctor Who: I let you keep Mickey, now lets go!
Doctor Who, The Girl in the Fireplace
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
More soon please? grovel

Pretty please?

Janine

I Do Whatever My Rice Krispies Tell Me To
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
with a cherry on top??

"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Nan Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
I only have 4 pages done. I hope to post it on Sunday.

Nan

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay! You posted...

I was hoping Alan could evade the Jil, but am not a bit sorry to see Griffen join the Jil-killer club smile And they bluffed their way out of the room, so that was good.

Glad to see that someone recognized Thoroski; I'd wondered about that when he passed Revolthvor's car.

Poor Alan, what a crack on the head! Good thing he had someone along who *wasn't* linked to him...

Sometimes I tell Mark & Alan bedtime stories to my kids <g> (suitably edited, of course) and my daughter especially liked the bit in Mines of Kuloghi where Alan gets hit and Mark blacks out. She thought it was hilarious. Can't wait to tell her that it's happened again, times two! goofy

PJ

"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Y'know, the only thing I don't like about this story is that it got me hooked on the series. After reading the latest chapter, I had to get another "fix," so I read one of the few Terran Underground stories I had not read yet and went to bed three hours late. <Yawn> So it's your fault if I can't stay awake today. (Coffee? Where's the coffee? We'd better not be out!)

Nan Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thanks for the FDK so far.

The next part is going to be a little delayed. I'm in the middle of my annual accounting of my brother's finances, which, may I say, is a pain in the you-know-what.

I'll have the next part up as soon as I can.

Nan

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard