Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#138467 11/29/05 08:39 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Wow, what a ride.

Very will done story. It also helped me to understand better the later stories.

Looking forward to something in my email soon.

Tell Linda that the two of you make a wonderful writting team and that I hope that the partnership lasts for many years to come.

We're praying for her and you.

Normally, I would campaign for the next story, but I just don't have the heart right now.
frown

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
#138468 12/01/05 01:21 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Good stuff. I liked the bit with the Wolverine at the end... Mark's a cheeky son of a gun, isn't he? laugh

Thanks for sharing, Nan. If you think it'll help, let your sister know we all enjoy her work...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#138469 12/01/05 09:16 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Good wrap-up, Nan. I guess I forgot that Alan and Mark were the first "non-psychic" psychic partners, so the TU doesn't understand them, either. Poor Alan. Is he ever going to get a chance for his ankle to heal? wink

LOL at Mark's call to the Wolverine. Re part 9, I'm glad they finally ran into the good guys. Even with as strong of partners as they are, I don't know how long they could have kept away from the Jils when Alan didn't know so many basic things about controlling his powers. It's funny to me every time Alan takes on dinosaurs, trols, or Jils to save Mark. I realize he's an enormously powerful psychic, but it gives me a mental picture of a little chihuahua taking on a wolf in order to defend, oh, a German Shepherd. wink

Nan, I'm praying for your sister, too. I hope this turns out to be a much happier Christmas for all of you than you are fearing.

Sheila Harper
Hopeless fan of a timeless love story

http://www.sheilaharper.com/
#138470 12/02/05 08:13 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by sheilah:
It's funny to me every time Alan takes on dinosaurs, trols, or Jils to save Mark. I realize he's an enormously powerful psychic, but it gives me a mental picture of a little chihuahua taking on a wolf in order to defend, oh, a German Shepherd. wink

LOL!!! I love this mental image! I have a feeling the next time I read one of these situations, I will have it going through my head.

Nan, you got to share that one with Linda! It should give her a big laugh, which I am sure she can use.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard