Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Heh, as you can see, the story is almost done. Now, if nobody goes out and throws LabRat a party, I will be very upset. I'd do it myself, but I'm allergic. Heh heh...

Lab also brought up an important point; Ano-k. Who is he? Well... I guess it's not so very obvious, but for you guys, I'll explain right now.

Ano-k and Anosan are one and the same. If you recall to tora Rashia's thoughts, about how dragons and draconians used to live together, well... they have the same name for Dekalagh, so... Anyways, Ano-k and Anosan are the same God, just different names. Like with the Greek Gods being renamed for the Romans.

I'm sorry this chapter was so bloody short, my insperation went away and inspired someone else. Still is... however! I swear, I'm going to finish the bloody story if its the last thing I do! Then I'm going to compile a bunch of things that might leave people scratching their heads and turn it into a glossary. Yay. I actually know what it is.

LabRat's Cyber Party: party

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LabRat doesn't deserve a party. LabRat deserves to be drummed out of the Beta Reader Association for missing this one right at the end:

“It’s a group of dragons.” She said. “They’re coming here.”
Which should, of course, be:

"It's a group of dragons," she said.

Bad Beta. Bad! blush

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Columnist
Columnist
Awesome chapter, K. I can say that even if you are hovering over my shoulder waiting for my comments!

I'm so proud of your talent!

love,
Mom love

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Lab, don't feel bad. You did catch it... just not as soon as you'd like. And mom... -_-U I KNOW YOU'RE PROUD OF ME! I'd prefer constructive critisism to gushing, please and thank you.

*I am teenager. Fear me.

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard