Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Heh, for a moment there I thought this was chapter seventeen. Wow, eighteen already... This story is now able to vote! whinging Such a proud parent am I. Dementia will be going to collage soon, getting married and having little stories.

J/K laugh You guys know I'm joking, right? But yeah, I can see the end in sight. And, Lab, sorry... The boy is a little young for Deka. Actually... a lot young. But since Lab brought it up (thanks Lab, it was clear in my mind but not in my story and you caught that!) I'll put a post-it note here and the actual, long, in depth explination in the next chapter. Nineteen... wow... shock

M-gan + Gy-ren thinking they are the only two who can win Dekani: They're right. Dragon attacks have made the 'young adult' population rather low. There are, currently, two extra males. Courts are like almost married couples. The guy has to prove his hunting skills before the 'marrage', sort of as a way to prove he can provide for the pregnant fem. If the guy can't hunt, he's not likely to get a female. But maybe things are starting to change... ::shifty eyes::

Wow, that was a longer explination then I thought I was going to give! Heh heh... so the one next chapter will be pretty in depth. Oh yeah, next chapter, we find out what happens to M-gan. Something tells me he lives... but he may not want to... devil

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
And, Lab, sorry... The boy is a little young for Deka.
Dang! laugh And I was starting to get all misty-eyed thinking about them.

M-gan + Gy-ren thinking they are the only two who can win Dekani: They're right.
razz goofy

Roll on part 19.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Columnist
Columnist
Great installment, sweetie! You make your mother so proud all the time!!!!!

It makes sense that there would be friction between Dekani and the other draconians.

I'm looking forward to a lot more,
Mom wave

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
If only the friction would FLOW! ::growling at herself/her story:: Ah well, Nineteen has a bunch of yelling. Oh, did mom tell anyone? I wrote it in one sitting. Lab gave me insperation with her comments (plus, it was a cliff hanger) so... yeah. ::Looks at LabRat:: Whenever life stops beating you over the head with a stick Lab, I'm a waiting! laugh But don't rush. I'm taking a break. thud

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard