Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Everyone give a huge shoutout to LabRat, who beta'd the ENTIRE STORY! Even though she didn't have to! She went into the wilds, and beat of lions and tigers and bears, to get each chapter to be reviewed and commented on! ::waves an arm wildly, barely missing the wall:: So, three cheers for Lab! grumble

I'm evil, aren't I? evil

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::
Columnist
Columnist
Very powerful, Kathleen. Fantastic writing.

Thank you to Labrat for beta-reading! From what you've told me, she's doing an amazing job, which is no great surprise to me.

Looking forward to more,
love,
Mom smile

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Everyone give a huge shoutout to LabRat, who beta'd the ENTIRE STORY! Even though she didn't have to! She went into the wilds, and beat of lions and tigers and bears, to get each chapter to be reviewed and commented on!
LOL! Well, to the mbs TOC anyway. <g> I figured since I was going to have to read parts 1-11 for character background, I might as well beta them as I went.

And it was a real pleasure. I'm still fascinated by this world and these characters you've created, Kathleen and enthralled by this relationship you've developed. Looking forward to part thirteen hitting my mailbox!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Wait a minute... Chapter thirteen? Uh oh, I'd best go work on it... as soon as I've finished lunch... heh heh heh...

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard