Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Another great post.

Mark is one quick if not nasty dude.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
<g> Thanks, James. Mark's characterization is actually one of the more difficult ones. He has to be one of the heroes and mostly a sympathetic character. At the same time he has to have hard edges because of his background. He was a kid born in the slums, who grew to become a gang leader and then a highly successful and high-ranking member of the Viceregal Patrol -- not an organization known for its sympathetic understanding. Now he's become the partner of the Terran Underground's most powerful psychic, who is also an empath. Keeping the balance of all those factors isn't as easy as it looks.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Maybe Parnell will decide to bring the globe himself and escape to the TU because he'd never be safe around the Jils if he exchanged it for his daughter.

I really wonder how Dan had sense enough to even use a suicide device. I figured that the globe made total hash of his brain. Are you going to tell us any more about Dan's death, Nan?

I'm glad you can keep writing despite really major distractions because I eagerly await each of these posts.

Sheila Harper
Hopeless fan of a timeless love story

http://www.sheilaharper.com/
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
No, what happened to Dan will have to be left to your imagination, because no one knew what happened exactly.

We're almost past the part of the story that I find most difficult and getting to the fun adventure part. (You *do* remember the definition of adventure, don't you? "Somebody else having a hell of a hard time a thousand -- or in this case, many million -- miles away.")

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard