Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Not exactly a plot movement, but it does start the ball rolling. goofy

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::
Columnist
Columnist
Poor Nakomii. You made me feel very sorry for him. But this is not a chapter. It's too short for a chapter. It's just a couple of transition scenes. So now I'm going to wait (im)patiently for the real Chapter 4.

love,
Mom

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Just a short post to say I'm still around, but I haven't had time to catch up on part 3 and 4 yet. I will, though, and I'll post comments when I'm caught up. In the meantime, what are you doing here, Phoenix? You should be busy writing! wildguy

Slavedriv... er... Kaethel wink

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, I'm with PU(F) here, Phoenix; this isn't Chapter Four at all. You're trying to fool us here and failing badly! goofy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
::growls:: It IS chapter four! The sceens I wanted to put in woulda made it too long for chapter four, and the one's I put up were the only ones that could be split apart from the main mass!
(Mom, in answer to your question from last night, again... (I NEED SLEEP!), there's a difference between seeing and actually meeting. Dekani will run up a tree sometime soon.) razz
By the way, chapter FIVE will be up soon. Maybe today or tomorrow if I can stay awake long enough. Hrmph! grumble

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
There's no such thing as an over-long chapter, Phoenix... goofy People usually post around 10 pages at a time, so don't worry that you might be putting up too much.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard