Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#137350 04/27/03 05:31 PM
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
very interesting, nan (though you had me a bit confused for a sec... you ended part 3 a little further along this time, so i had to go back and see).

hmm. guess i should put in a

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

just in case.

so, the lovers are seperated, each believing the other dead. meantime, she's pregnant, and married to the wrong guy. very interesting. that's a whole lot of twists.

i'm interested in seeing what happens with this pirate.

still liking the way we're being introducted to things gradually. feels like the universe is sort of expanding around us as we read.

looks like the second marriage was a poor choice, tho. maybe the only choice. wonder how her mom would have taken things, after all.

definitely looking forward to seeing what happens next. will she escape ceciel with her baby intact? will ed and cory be okay living as pirates? will the lovers be reunited?

well, i can guess some of the answers, but i'm definitely looking forward to seeing how things go.

you've got quite a lot going on, and it's only part 4. impressive.

looking forward to part 5. smile

Paul, hoping this is more or less coherent. smile

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#137351 04/28/03 06:45 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, I thought I'd have to hunt you down for killing Edwin and Cory. I'm glad that's over.

Now about Cecil...A slow painful death would be nice. Maybe being eaten alive by fire ants...

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard