Print Thread
#137311 04/24/03 08:12 PM
B
Bethy Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
B
Just reposting this. If anyone wants to repost their comments, I certainly won't stop you. O:-)

I wrote this for a creative writing class almost two years ago, for those of you who wonder where it came from.

Bethy

I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi Bethy

I reviewed this story first time around, and i'll do it again, it's worth it!

I really enjoyed this story, tho I *knew* something bad was going to happen, it was just the way the opening paragraph hit me! Sandi's thoughts rang true and the interaction between the two of them was great. And when I was rereading it (thus knowing what was going to happen) I almsot started crying when Sandi gave Julia the pearls; they were the last thing she got from her husband and its unliky she'll get them back. (Have tears in my eyes writing this. :sniff:)

The last (or second to last) paragraph seemed to be especially meaningful, appropriate even if it hadn't been September 11th.

Loriel

"Inappropriate attachment" didn't begin to cover the depth of the feelings Vaughn had for Sydney Bristow.
~Ties That Bind by RJ Anderson~

I ramble at http://www.livejournal.com/~loriel_eris
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Goosebumps at the end.

I sent this to my sister in Florida (who used to live in New York) and she says she needed almost a whole box of kleenex.

This is a rare gem, Bethy. Treasure it.

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!
Columnist
Columnist
I didn't see the end coming until I read the words 'World Trade Center.' As soon as I read that, my stomache sank.

This is an absolutely wonderful piece, Bethy. You brought me into the characters and made us care deeply about them in a very short space. Thanks for sharing it with us.

~Anna (who wonders when Bethy will tell us which magazine it's being published in)

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard