Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#137286 04/18/14 03:37 AM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Lois and Clark go to Metropolis Comicon. It'll have to be big even though comicons weren't as big in the 1990's as they are now. I wonder how a comicon that didn't know who Superman was until the 1990's would develop? Also, Clark would be there as a fan more than an attraction, because I bet he read superhero comics as a kid, watched the old anime cartoons back in the 70' and 80's and I bet he played D & D in high school and college.

So here are a couple of conditions:

1)Clark plays a session of D & D(2nd edition advanced in the 90's, old THAC0 rules apply)

2)Lois does Cosplay

3)Wil Wheaton gets knocked out by a flying table. (Wil would've been much younger of course)

That's it, GO YOU FANDOM writers!!!

TEEEEEEJ

Last edited by shimauma; 04/28/14 08:59 PM.

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally posted by shimauma:
2)Lois does Cosplay

3)Wil Wheaton gets knocked out by a flying table. (Wil would've been much younger of course)
You might make it a Star Trek convention, after all Lois was in TNG as was Wil Wheaton.

And Lois could wear her uniform and sign autographs.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Framework4
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
goofy

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard