UP, UP, and AWAY! Into the sky, out past the atmosphere and out where the stars hang out... and I'm not talking Hollywood. In other words, completely off planet (and I don't mean the Daily Planet). Lois and Clark find themselves in space, together. Although, not necessarily *together* together. How do they get there? How will they return? WILL they return? Are they Lost in Space? peep (Sorry, I couldn't resist.) Will Lois be able to find a substitute for Chocolate amongst the stars? Does Lois know Clark's secret or does she find herself in space with Superman? What if it was the New Kryptonians who kidnap Lois on the eve of her wedding to Clark (instead of Lex) in order to get Kal-El to do their bidding and marry Zara? What if Lois AND Clark both stow away aboard the Prometheus and end up on the Space Station, her for the story, him to destroy the bomb?

There are a few rules:

1) *Both* Lois and Clark must go into space.
2) New Kryptonians must feature in the story. (They don't have to the stars, or even guest stars, but they've got to be in there somewhere).
3) Must be set in or before S3. (Preferably BEFORE the NK story arc, which begins with "Through a Glass Darkly", just to make things challenging.)

This is the Monthly Challenge Challenge for May 2014. Please start posting your stories in May, and remember to submit your finished story to LabRat at the Archives afterwards.

Have fun and prosper! (Okay, fine, you can live long as well.)

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/05/14 07:10 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.