Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
It's been a long time since we had one of these, hasn't it? cool

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to write a fic (any size, genre, etc) that contains as many as possible of the items listed below, without featuring, mentioning, or in anyway involving the prohibited item. Up for it? laugh

The Fic Must Have:

1. Lillies
2. Colorful Eggs
3. Children
4. A Search/Hunt
5. A Basket
6. Chocolate
7. Jelly Beans
8. A Rabbit
9. Chicks
10. A Church

The Fic Cannot Have:

Easter.

Any questions? thumbsup

~•~
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
The Musings of an Intergang Flunkie

Mindy Church is one hot chick. Even her rabbit-fur stole can’t hide her pair of colorful “eggs.” I wish I weren't too lily-livered to ask her out; I’d be a basket-case if I tried. I’ve searched for the right words, even thought about giving her chocolate. It oughta be child’s play, but the dame ain’t buying what I’m selling.

Joy,
Lynn

Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:

Mindy Church is one hot chick. Even her rabbit-fur stole can’t hide her pair of colorful “eggs.” I wish I weren't too lily-livered to ask her out; I’d be a basket-case if I tried. I’ve searched for the right words, even thought about giving her chocolate. It oughta be child’s play, but the dame ain’t buying what I’m selling.

Joy,
Lynn
I like it! clap

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great job, Lynn--awesome! thumbsup

Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Originally posted by Queen of the Capes:
It's been a long time since we had one of these, hasn't it? cool

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to write a fic (any size, genre, etc) that contains as many as possible of the items listed below, without featuring, mentioning, or in anyway involving the prohibited item. Up for it? laugh

[b]The Fic Must Have:

1. Lilies
2. Colorful Eggs
3. Children
4. A Search/Hunt
5. A Basket
6. Chocolate
7. Jelly Beans
8. A Rabbit
9. Chicks
10. A Church

The Fic Cannot Have:

Easter.

Any questions? thumbsup [/b]
Let's see, White Flowers arched out like stars, Fabrege Eggs, Centennial Park, A Scavenger hunt for families, A GPS case (that one's a stretch when it comes to the "basket"), The prize for the Scavenger hunt is a lifetime supply of the premiere chocolatier in town's premium chocolate, Jelly Belly candy, A rabbit hopping across the Park's path startling Lois, A community farm with chickens and hatching eggs, The bells ringing in the distance... I think this could work. Let me see what I can come up with.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:

Joy,
Lynn
clap Brilliant, Lynn!

~•~

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard