Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#136966 11/25/13 05:57 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
80. What if Clark had been the one to be promoted to editor when Perry got his own promotion?

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#136967 11/26/13 07:00 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
81. What if Lois hadn't come from a broken home? What if Clark had?

82. What if Clark had known about Zara all along? (Perhaps assuming she'd perished when Krypton exploded.)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#136968 12/30/13 06:38 AM
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
6. What if Mayson had lived after finding out Clark's secret during the car bombing?
Shameless Plug Alert!!!

I did this in Resurrection No More

Anne >^,,^<

"I only know how to make four things, and this is the only one without chocolate." Lois Lane "All My I've Got a Crush on You 10/24/1993
#136969 12/30/13 08:56 AM
M
Columnist
Columnist
M
83. What if Lois hadn't figured out that CK = SM before he proposed? When would he have told her? Especially given that he was trying to tell her earlier in the episode.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
#136970 12/31/13 08:54 PM
N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
84. What if Lois had turned Clark down when he asked her out in The Phoenix?
Oh, and that makes me think of another one

85. What if they'd actually gone out when he asked her in the Pilot? Instead of having dinner with Luthor?

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
#136971 01/01/14 04:55 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
86. What if the New Kryptonians had arrived during Season 1 and mistaken Vatman for Kal-El?

87. What if the Kryptonian virus in HIWTHI had made humans sick?

88. What if the initial exposure to red Kryptonite had changed Clark's personality permanently?

89. What if the New Kryptonians had shown up when Lois was Ultrawoman and Clark was powerless?

90. What if Lois couldn't be revived after Superman froze her in ATAI?

91. What if Revenge had affected both Lois and Clark?

(So many possibilities!)

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
#136972 01/02/14 12:00 AM
T
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
T
#90 has been partially answered in The Cold Shoulder and fully answered in She\'s, both stories by me. I suggest some hankies or a box of tissues along with some recovery time for either one. (I say that only because of the feedback each of these tales generated.)

/end shameless plug

And let me add another one.

92. What if Lois hadn't come back from the Congo? How long would Clark look for her, and when (if ever) might he give up?

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
#136973 01/05/14 01:26 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
93. What if Lois and Clark didn't figure out a way to escape their cages in Tim and Amber Lake's collection, at least not for an extended period of time, a week or more?

94. What if Lois had been telling the truth when she told Tempus that she grabbed onto the time machine and really did get trapped in 1866 Smallville?

Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
38. What if there had been no cure for Superman's blindness?
That sounds like something I would do. I've never written L&C fic, I read so many great stories that I've been too intimidated to try. But I have written Chuck fic and in one of my first stories I permanently blinded my favorite character.

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
#136974 03/16/14 03:48 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
95. What if Baby/Toddler Zara had been sent to Earth along with Baby Kal-El? (I've seen Kal-El goes with the New Kryptonians, but not this direction!)

#136975 03/17/14 05:21 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Originally posted by ColleenMA:
95. What if Baby/Toddler Zara had been sent to Earth along with Baby Kal-El? (I've seen Kal-El goes with the New Kryptonians, but not this direction!)
They wouldn't know about the arranged marriage until they found the globe. They would probably have assumed they were brother and sister and would think of each other that way. Even kids who know they aren't related tend to exclude people they grow up with from romantic feelings. This caused problems with arranged marriages where two royal houses arranged it when the kids were very young and had the bride live with the grooms family. When they became old enough they would marry and even care for each other but not have sex and kids. If they grew up with the Kents I can't imagine the caring about the arrangement anyway.

95a) The New Kryptonians come looking for both of them.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard