Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#136876 10/29/13 02:34 PM
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
In this instance, he could simply have been burning off a little nerves/excitement prior to the date -- sort of a super-fidgeting.
Love it--great reasoning! blush I've tried to think of other examples by himself and I couldn't come up with any. But the more I think about it, to me at least, I think it's just a fun habit he picked up, that seems to work well for him...(but I did remember that early on in the series, they showed him changing in the bathroom at the DP--the scene when his elbow goes through the stall smile --so initially the 'spin thing' wasn't the way to go, I guess...)

IolantheAlias: Thanks for the recommendations! I've gained a lot of great reading from your suggestions over the last year or so--just needed to finally get on the message board to finally tell you I appreciate what you do! Thanks wave

Ahhh. There is hope for some kind of live version, though. Orphaned shows are showing up on Kickstarter. I understand there's a Veronica Mars movie being done as well as this:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/125377036/star-trek-continues-webseries
Never give up hope clap

How about:

68. Do Molly and Lois ever rekindle (for the second time) their friendship?

69. Does Perry ever retire? And if yes, does he move south or stay in Metropolis? Who would be the new editor of the DP? (guess that is a three-part question, really...)

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
#136877 10/29/13 02:46 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
62. Does Lois retain any of the information that was implanted in her brain in "The Eyes Have It."

63. Do Jimmy and the girl from "AKA Superman" keep dating?

64. Does Lois retain any powers from being Ultrawoman.

65. Does Lois still have her harem outfit from "Pheremone My Lovely"

66. Do Clark and Lois ever go back to the Lexor after getting married.

67. Whatever happens with the film Linda King talks about at the end of "the Rival"?
As per 67, according to Sue S, in The Whole Truth as well as And Nothing But The Truth , it was a disaster.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#136878 10/29/13 02:53 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
68. How does Clark come up with the spin change?

69. Who owns the DP after the whole Leslie Luckabee debacle?

70. What ever happened to the regenerated gangsters from TOGoM? Did they degenerate like the clones Lex had made?

71. Exactly how much Kryptonite is out there? It seems like everyone and their mother is able to get their hands on a chunk.

72. Why does it take Clark more than a day to recover his powers after his first exposure to green K, when later on he recovers instantly, as soon as the green K is taken away? Did he have to develop an immune response to it?

73. Does Lois ever find out that Lex almost killed Superman on the day she was to marry him?

74. More than one person have claimed CK=S. (Diana Stride, Mazik, Tempus, etc.) Does anyone ever start to think that maybe they were on to something?

75. Does Jerry White ever *really* turn over a new leaf?

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#136879 10/29/13 04:53 PM
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
72. Why does it take Clark more than a day to recover his powers after his first exposure to green K, when later on he recovers instantly, as soon as the green K is taken away? Did he have to develop an immune response to it?

73. Does Lois ever find out that Lex almost killed Superman on the day she was to marry him?
Good questions! I had never noticed the change in his recovery to kryptonite, but that is interesting that he seems to recover quicker and quicker as the series goes on...hmmm.

And for #73--I would love to hear how that conversation goes! For one, it would really show Lois (yet again) how evil and deceptive Lex was. And two, it would give Lois some insight into what was going on from Clark's perspective during all the Lex engagement timeframe--everything with his feelings of potentially loosing the woman he loves, but also everything regarding his life as Superman. Interesting!

76. What ever happened to Jack's younger brother Denny?

#136880 10/29/13 05:05 PM
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Speaking of TOGOM...

77. Do Lois and Clark ever have a conversation about Clark really not dying in TOGOM? I would think that would be something that at some point would come up in a conversation (you'd think it would have in the show--kinda a big deal
jawdrop --but no). But...it did give me a #77 to include on our list blush

(And, I suppose, once Lois knew Clark was Superman, it would have been a mute point?)

#136881 10/29/13 05:12 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by LMA:
Speaking of TOGOM...

77. Do Lois and Clark ever have a conversation about Clark really not dying in TOGOM? I would think that would be something that at some point would come up in a conversation (you'd think it would have in the show--kinda a big deal
jawdrop --but no). But...it did give me a #77 to include on our list blush

(And, I suppose, once Lois knew Clark was Superman, it would have been a mute point?)
Actually, I can see Lois being extremely pissed off at Clark once she's in the know. Not only did he make her think he was dead, he never even went to check on her as Superman. I think Lois would take that pretty poorly, even if she *would* admit that he had to fake his death or expose his secret.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

#136882 10/29/13 06:00 PM
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Totally agree with you--she would have been livid at Clark. "Mute point" I was meaning that maybe once the writers had Lois in on the secret, it would have meant she'd have known he never died (so they chose not to rehash in the show). I would have loved to see this one played out though dizzy

78. Do Lois and Clark ever make it to Hawaii?

#136883 10/29/13 06:50 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Here's the list so far. I believe there were some duplicates, so I'll try to edit them out...

1. What happened to Cat?

2. What happened to Jack?

3. Where did that baby come from?

4. If Martha and Jonathan were heading to Italy for their anniversary at the end of S2, why were they back in Kansas when Clark calls them for advice about his rejected proposal / botched revelation at the beginning of S3?

5.(a) Why did Perry hire Ralph?*
5.(b) Why did Perry hire Wally?*
and not Clark?

6. Was S1 Jimmy supposed to be the same person as S2-4 Jimmy?

7. Did Alt. Clark ever find his Alt. Lois???

8. Did Lana show up to CLois and Clark's wedding reception (ARGH-Arc)? And if so, what happened?

9. How much time (years) did Clark actually loose in BY? He gave some of his 'time' to Jimmy, but we don't know how his life span will compare to Lois'

10. Were The Invisible Man and Resplendent Man twins? The same person? Alternate universe counterparts who somehow managed to inhabit the same plane of existence?

11. If Kal-El was married to Zara at birth, why did the ship full of important people (Zara, Elders, etc) leave him behind when they were looking for a new planet to live on and Krypton was exploding?

12. Are Lois and Clark telepathically linked? Lois wakes up Clark when he's in the coma in HIWTHI somehow with her mind. And Clark knows Lois is thinking about him when he's en route to NK.

13. Did Star ever figure out CK=S? After all, he DID call himself Kal-El when under hypnosis, before Superman ever made his name known.

14. Did Perry every figure out CK=S? Some things he says suggest that he did. Other times, not so much.

15. Did Jack ever figure out CK=S? By the time Fly Hard was over, there were hints that maybe he did, or at least suspected.

16. If Tempus claims that he has no mechanical knowledge, how the heck did he escape Smallville 1866? Clearly, if he couldn't run the time machine, he couldn't have built one.

17. Exactly how much Kryptonite is out there? It seems like every Tom, Dick, and Harry could get a hold of one if they wanted it.

18. How did Mindy Church get her hands on Clark's ship?

19. Was Mindy ever caught as the head of Intergang?

20. What did H.G. Wells do with that spare time machine (the one that Superman built when he went back in time in Tempus Fugitive)? How could he fly one machine somewhere and leave it and go back for the other one (without one of those window time machines that Tempus had in S4)?

21. What did Sam Lane, MD mean when he said "No. No, that's not right" before losing his memory in the final episode?

22. Why did all of Lois' family change appearance over the course of the show?

23. What ever happened to Woody Samms in the dog's body after IGYUMS?

24. What does Asabi do after the show ends?

25. What happens to the baby after the final episode? (An earlier question dealt with the baby's history, but not with its future.)

26. Where did Lois and Clark go on the post-"Individual Responsibility" date.

27. What ever happens with the Smart Kids who suspect CK=SM.

28. Did Lois or Clark win the chess game at the end of "Top Copy".

29. How does Lois being at the Hotel Robierge at the end of "Sex, Lies and Videotapes" in as payment for Superman fixing the damage not add more fuel to the Lois to Superman connection fire.

30. What happened to Perry's other son? (In ASU Perry mentions that Alice couldn't get a flight out of Des Moines when she was seeing both of them). We know about Jerry and where he ended up, but what about the poor, unnamed one?

31. The people of New Krypton--did Zara and Ching marry and have an heir? How are they all doing and what ended up happening on their planet after their ship left earth? [Dizzy]

32. Lucy (never knew a lot about her or what really ended up happening to her [Thud] )

33. Did Jimmy ever get with that red head who was supposed to be his soul mate?

34. How, exactly, does making love while floating work? With Clark on top, any part of Lois that he wasn't holding would be pulled down by gravity. And with Lois on top, there's that problem of, shall we say...leverage, unless Clark's doing all the work.

35. What happened to Lex's puppy?

36. How did Lex survive being killed in the abandoned subway under the Daily Planet? (Come on, we all know he did.)

37. Who was Mindy Church, really?

38.(a) How many times was Lex Luthor married?
38.(b) How many children did he sire? (Yes, I know they probably weren't all legitimate.)

39. How did Perry and Alice's date go?

40.(a) How did the people of Smallville not know that Kal-El / Superman wasn't their native son, Clark Kent?
40.(b) How did Perry not figure it out?
40.(c) How did Jimmy not figure it out?
40.(d) Does Clark ever call Lois 'his little concubine'?

41. What did Jace Mazik do to with the information that he knew that CK=SM?

42. What did Clark read in Tempus's diary (before SM burnt it up)? And was it still accurate or changed because he now knew what Tempus knew of the future?

43. What ever happened with the Kryptonite vaccine that Dr. Klein was working on for Clark in DTOSC?

44. What happened the first time Lois and Clark went up against Bad Brain Johnson? It was only mentioned that they caught him, but we never saw it happen.

45.* /Originally: Why weren't Linda and Paul at Lois's high school reunion? Since Paul and Linda went to college with Lois, not high school, I'm changing this to:/ Did Clark ever go to his high school reunion? Did he run into Lana there? It would have been in the Summer of 1994.

46. Why is Lois so skittish about a gun in The People vs. Lois Lane if she had used guns many times before?

47. How did Lois manage to cook the Christmas dinner in Seasons Greetings if she was a disaster in the kitchen?

48. How did Lois know the clone was not the real Superman by his kiss if she had kissed Clark and Superman and didn't realize they were the same?

49. How does Clark cut his hair? We know he uses heat vision and a mirror to sear away his stubble, but hair cutting is a different matter! And we know his hair is indestructible...Jesse's was in COTOC.

50. What happened to the red kryptonite? It was in LW, but then what?

51. Just how exactly does Utopia come to existence? We know it is based on L&C getting married--and there's a statue of them, etc--but how do we get from their wedding, to their decedents, and then a world of Utopia? [Dizzy] I would like some details, please...

52. The loose end of Alt. Lois was brought up, but really, how does Alt. Clark function in his Alt. world? I mean, till he finds his Lois (hopefully [Grovel] ) he is alone, w/o parents, in a world that knows all about his secret. Even the Planet is different--with Jimmy owning it, and Perry is busy as Mayor.
This all combines to make one lonely, very publicly-known superhero...What is his life really like?

53. Does Diana Stride (TC) ever leak the 'Clark Kent is Superman' info out? She was exposed as a hoax in the episode, but she really does know the secret--isn't she just dying to tell someone the news?!? (and somehow figure out a way to prove it all)

54. We covered how we need clarification on how 'making love while floating' works, but that brings up another question: Clark has previously 'sleep floated'--does that stop once Lois is sleeping in the same bed as him? Or does Lois ever end up waking up during the night to find her husband has floated away? [Smile]

55. Super Hero Costume Clarification?--How exactly does the 'spin thing' work (meaning specifically, just where do the clothes that aren't being worn go, and then how exactly are they recalled, when needed, into the next spin change)?

56. Speaking of superhero costumes, what did Lois ever do with Ultra Woman's?

57. What happened with Sam and Ellen's relationship? They were getting along much better in TFH...so what happened afterwards?

58. Where did Jimmy's career end up going? Did he advance at the Planet to become a journalist?

59. Speaking of careers--how did Lois and Clark do down the road at the Planet? Any more Kerths or a Meriweather Award?

60. Did Lois and/or CLark ever win a Pulitzer?

61. What ever happened with the investigation into the stolen diamonds in ATAI? Did it remain unsolved? Did the case get dropped once Mazik was caught? Wouldn't Mazik have fingered Clark as the thief?

62. Does Lois retain any of the information that was implanted in her brain in "The Eyes Have It."

63. Do Jimmy and the girl from "AKA Superman" keep dating?

64. Does Lois retain any powers from being Ultrawoman.

65. Does Lois still have her harem outfit from "Pheremone My Lovely"

66. Do Clark and Lois ever go back to the Lexor after getting married.

67. Whatever happens with the film Linda King talks about at the end of "the Rival"?

68. Do Molly and Lois ever rekindle (for the second time) their friendship?

69.(a) Does Perry ever retire?
69.(b) And if yes, does he move south or stay in Metropolis?
69.(c) Who would be the new editor of the DP?

68. How does Clark come up with the spin change?

69. Who owns the DP after the whole Leslie Luckabee debacle?

70. What ever happened to the regenerated gangsters from TOGoM? Did they degenerate like the clones Lex had made?

71.* /Same as 17, so changed to.../ What really happened to Patrick Sullivan after his failed Druid sacrifice of Lois?

74. More than one person have claimed CK=S. (Diana Stride, Mazik, Tempus, etc.) Does anyone ever start to think that maybe they were on to something?

75. Does Jerry White ever *really* turn over a new leaf?

76. What ever happened to Jack's younger brother Denny?

77. Do Lois and Clark ever have a conversation about Clark really not dying in TOGOM? I would think that would be something that at some point would come up in a conversation

78. Do Lois and Clark ever make it to Hawaii?

79. Does Jaxon ever cause more problems to the Daily Planet system after being turned into a living computer virus? Or did Jimmy kill him the next time he did a virus sweep?

* Indicates changed by the Editor.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#136884 10/29/13 06:56 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
49. How does Clark cut his hair? We know he uses heat vision and a mirror to sear away his stubble, but hair cutting is a different matter! And we know his hair is indestructible...Jesse's was in COTOC.
I believe these questions were answered in MLT's Blind (Super)Man\'s Bluff

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#136885 10/29/13 11:26 PM
S
Columnist
Columnist
S
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:

Here's a related one:

80. All of these criminals with all of their "almost successful" plots are sitting in prison. Do they ever compare notes? For example, a Prankster flash freeze device coordinated with a Bob Fences deathray (or even a hunk of Kryptonite) would be bad for our superhero.

And one not:

81. Clark learned some martial arts in "Chi of Steel." Why didn't he continue? It would have given him a way to deal with situations as Clark without raising suspicion. (i.e. Fly Hard) It would give him something to do with Lois. Besides, who wouldn't want to see Lois sweaty in a gi?

Shallowford
#136886 10/30/13 12:17 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
82. What happened to Star?

83. Who was Sore Throat?

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
#136887 10/30/13 12:47 PM
M
Columnist
Columnist
M
Originally posted by Ultra Woman:
83. Who was Sore Throat?
I always figured it was Wayne Irig .

84. Was Lex sprayed with a permanent dose of Revenge, or did it wear off and he was obsessed with Lois anyway?

85. Does Scardino ever find true love?

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
#136888 10/30/13 01:38 PM
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
86. Are there any significant environmental after effects from everything Lex Luthor did in Man of Steel Bars to create Metropolis' heat wave?

87. We know Clark traveled the world doing free lance writing before coming to Metropolis, falling for Lois, and settling down, but more details would be nice from his life beforehand...
-what was his life really like?
-how often did he fly home to Smallville?
-how did he decide where he would go?
-was/is anyone suspicious of anything 'super' he did while he was globe-trotting?

#136889 10/31/13 10:32 AM
S
Columnist
Columnist
S
88. Was the technology behind the cyborg boxers, Metallo and Vixen all related somehow? Who was the puppeteer pulling those strings?

Shallowford
#136890 10/31/13 03:19 PM
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
70a. If the regenderated gangsters degenerated like clones, does anyone wonder why Clark does not degenerate?

John Pack Lambert
#136891 10/31/13 03:31 PM
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
89. Does Lois ever tell Clark that she said no to Lex not because he was a criminal, but because she loved Clark.
89a. How soon does Clark know that Lois said no to Lex before the cavalry burst through the doors.

90. Are there are side effects to using "Resurection".

John Pack Lambert
#136892 10/31/13 03:38 PM
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
91. If Clark had worked as editor of the Smallville Press, while Lois has just been a reporter for the DP, why does Perry say Lois has more experience?

92. With Lois being such a good singer, does she ever try it as a side job?

93. How many times did Lois actually have pizza and watch a movie at Clark's place before their first date?

94. If it was the "Magic of the Night Ball" in Illusions of Grandeur, was there dancing. If so, did Clark and Lois dance?

John Pack Lambert
#136893 11/01/13 04:49 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
89a. How soon does Clark know that Lois said no to Lex before the cavalry burst through the doors.
In the script (it was not in the episode) there it's:

LOIS: Why me?

CLARK: Because Lex Luthor always wanted what he could never have.

LOIS: He almost did.

CLARK: (fervently)No. You said 'no.' You never would have gone through with it.
I wish they had aired this dialog. frown

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
#136894 11/01/13 05:16 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
91. If Clark had worked as editor of the Smallville Press, while Lois has just been a reporter for the DP, why does Perry say Lois has more experience?
Because editing a small town probably weekly paper with only a couple of employees is closer to be the editor of a university paper (in Perry's opinion). Neither is anywhere near the same 'experience' as a three time Kerth Award winning journalist with years of global investigative work under her belt vs. someone who discovered that the mayor of a small town wasn't paying his sales taxes properly for his business. In Perry's opinion (like Lois's), you cannot compare corn to apricots.

VirginiaR.
---
#136895 11/01/13 08:55 AM
M
Columnist
Columnist
M
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
In Perry's opinion (like Lois's), you cannot compare corn to apricots.
rotflol How apt!

95. Did Jonathan and Martha ever clean up the kryptonite that was left in their pond by Trask? If so, what did they do with it?

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard