Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Not really an idea as much as a curiosity....

Has there been any Lois and Clark stories where they're spies of some sort? More along the lines of secret agent, Alias kind of stuff? I'd love to write one, but haven't got the time or a short enough "to write" list, but I'd love to read one if it's out there.

shock

Oh. My. Gawd. I just had a crazy thought... If Jimmy's father is named Jack, and Sydney Bristow's father is also named Jack... then there's an amazing opportunity for crossovers here, too! (For those who haven't seen Alias before, there's this page on Jack Bristow SPOILERS HERE THOUGH! But seriously. All 5 seasons are on Netflix. I just got through rewatching them all again and I've obviously got it on the brain. I highly recommend it. Please? Pretty please? Just two episodes, I swear.... /pleads innocently/)

Nevermind what I said about this being just a thought. The challenge is back on!

Here's a link for a more spoiler-free synopsis: Jack Bristow

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
Oh. My. Gawd. I just had a crazy thought... If Jimmy's father is named Jack, and Sydney Bristow's father is also named Jack... then there's an amazing opportunity for crossovers here, too! (For those who haven't seen Alias before, there's this page on Jack Bristow SPOILERS HERE THOUGH! But seriously. All 5 seasons are on Netflix. I just got through rewatching them all again and I've obviously got it on the brain. I highly recommend it. Please? Pretty please? Just two episodes, I swear.... /pleads innocently/)[/URL]
Of course, there might be room on your "to write" list for a short 1/1 crossover comedy of errors where Jimmy starts to date Sydney and they both discover that both their dads are spies with the name of Jack and they suddenly wonder if they're half-brother and half-sister. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard