Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
The two Monthly Challenges are up: the Lois version and the Clark version. So naturally, it's time for the Bizarro version. cool

Lois steps in a bucket of paint. Lois sends a personal email to the wrongest possible person. Lois gets caught up in a major misunderstanding while on a stake-out. Lois makes a complete fool of herself and nearly takes out the entire city while trying to impress Superman.

OR...Clark steps in a bucket of paint. Clark has to be somewhere as both Clark and Superman, at the same time. Clark makes a complete fool of himself and nearly takes out the entire city while trying to impress Lois. Superman has to fight crime in a dress. laugh

That's right, FoLCs, You have your pick of patsies, so let the merriment begin. Let pies be flung, fruit carts be toppled, and ottomans be tripped over.

The RULES:

1) Make Lois (Or Clark) the instigator (either accidentally, unknowingly, or even on purpose) of most of the trouble. (It could be as simple as Lois making a pie...)

2) Make Lois (or Clark) the butt of most of the trouble. (In other words, it's not Perry who's getting hit with that pie. wink )

3) Resolve the situations however you like, or even don't resolve them at all. Maybe Lois and Clark kiss and make up; maybe Superman has to spend all night locked in the Elvis museum; maybe we get a big, fat Tank Ending. Whatever floats your boat. smile

So that's the goal for August, everyone. Good luck, whether you tackle this challenge, the main challenges, or both. thumbsup

~•~
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
What a fun challenge. I would take issue with one thing, though:
(It could be as simple as Lois making a pie...)
This is Lois you're talking about -- There's nothing simple about *Lois* making (or, more probably, trying to make) a pie. wink

Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
What a fun challenge. I would take issue with one thing, though:
(It could be as simple as Lois making a pie...)
This is Lois you're talking about -- There's nothing simple about *Lois* making (or, more probably, trying to make) a pie. wink
I believe what Queen of Capes is suggesting as simple would be a story based on "Lois making a pie" (or trying to), which could easily fall into this category. (Especially if you take "spills" literally.)

LOIS: [Linked Image] Hey! I resemble that remark!

Hey, you could even make is two for one and have Superman needing to rescue Lois from baking a pie.

And so Clark doesn't feel left out, maybe someone could write a story where Superman's cape gets caught in his shorts. My schedule is a bit overflowing at the moment to add in yet another story.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by VirginiaR:

Hey, you could even make is two for one and have Superman needing to rescue Lois from baking a pie.
Now that's a good idea. laugh

~•~
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Originally posted by Queen of the Capes:
Originally posted by VirginiaR:

Now that's a good idea. laugh
If this is post-revelation Lois, she might resent Superman "helping" when he wasn't (in her opinion) needed -- resulting in Superman getting a pie in the face for his troubles. (I had thought that that was where you were heading with Lois baking the pie. And it does seem to be an unwritten rule of slapstick that all pies must eventually wind up in someone's face... Pies are sort of the Chekhov's gun of slapstick.)

Joy,
Lynn

L
Columnist
Columnist
L
I decided to write a short story for this challenge. The Bet

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard