L
Blogger
Blogger
L
Thank you! blush

#135965 01/17/13 11:27 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I just read this whole thread in one go, and I'm grinning from ear to ear! I love how the same prompt can result in so many completely different stories. Thanks for sharing, all.

Happy

This *is* my happily ever after.
#135966 02/25/13 07:55 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Clark picked up the phone and brought it to his ear.
"Clark Kent," he said, amiably.

A struggle could be heard along with grunts, smacking noises and tantilzing moans.

"Watch ya hand, doll! Don't you dare touch that! Grab this instead...That's good.... Just a little bit, then I'll get 'cha what you really want."

"Hello?? Clark Kent?" The distracted voice of his caller seemed distant as he spat to some unknown person. "Will you stop that! *I'm* talking to him!"

After a moment, he frowned in confusion. "Who is this?"

"Bobby Bigmouth. I don't think we've met yet but I have something of yours, or some 'one' of yours that I really don't know what to do with... Seems you've got a tiger by the tail here, bud. I don't think she's safe for public consumption," the caller said pointedly.

Something familiar was naggling at his brain... Lois?!

His shoulders tensed.

"How did you get this number?" he demanded.

"Your editor Perry, um, somebody or other... He had his hands full too. Although, I'm not sure what he ws seeing in that dame he was chasing around his office..."

He looked around the room, flustered. "Look," he began, "I really--"

"Now do you want her or not? I really hope you ate your Wheaties this morning, 'cause ya gonna need it, bub," Bobby said matter-of-factly.

He stilled.

"Listen, I stopped by the Planet today to collect my fee of peking duck... I'm a cook by trade and a snitch by night. At the moment, it seems like your little girlfriend here is about two slices short of a premium Chicago style pizza. But I was able to distract her with some prime chocolate I had on my person... Are ya following me so far?"

"Uh huh." Clark's head was spinning. What was going on the the Daily Planet? And Lois?

"She's saying that she's madly in love with you and that you love her too."

The frown deepened. "Well, yeah," he admitted.

"Someone tried to spray me with some love concoction but I ducked. What do you know about it?"

He sighed. "That's not real," he protested. "It's completely fiction."

"Clark!" he heard Lois moan. "I love you! Make love to me! I want to kiss you and hug you and call you Superman!!!!"

Clark gave the handset a dubious look, then brought it back up to his ear. "So you say," he said.

After much shuffling, Bobby had gained control of the phone by now. "Do you believe me now? This doll's gots the serious hots for ya. It was all I could do to get her covered up with something I found on your coat rack and brought her here by public bus."

His eyebrows raised as he listened. "But how?" Public bus?

"I don't know how or what ya gonna do with her but I'm starving. You owe me one for this, Kent."

He glanced out the door, lowering his glasses as he peered outside. There was Lois dropping this large trench coat on his porch and doing the dance of the Seven Vails?

"I...uh...um.." he stammered. He pushed his glasses back up with one finger. "All right," he said, and immediately hung up the phone.

#135967 02/25/13 12:59 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
goofy

~•~
#135968 02/25/13 02:10 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
rotflol Terrific!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#135969 02/25/13 07:45 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What a sweetie Bobby is to give Lois his chocolates and take her to Clark in harem outfit. Clark owes him big time! clap rotflol

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#135970 02/25/13 11:29 PM
Kerth
Kerth
These are all very, very fun!

Gr8Shades, you killed me with “FoLCdom, Clark, have you not been listening? Your ass is ours!" rotflol

What an awesome way to start my morning. laugh

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard