Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#135811 12/04/12 11:02 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
48. In PML when Clark tells Miranda, "Yours had a very interesting aroma. Is it animal based?"

Miranda responds, "You have a remarkable olfactory sense, Mr. Kent."

Lois wonders how Clark could get "animal based" from the sweat sock smell of Miranda's perfume.

Later, when they learn that Revenge contains pheromones, she realizes there is no way "average Joe" Clark Kent could have smelled the pheromones and known they were animal based. Then she remembered his odd comment about how Miranda's "pulserate was over 150" and the fact that her besotted partner was anything but during the Revenge outbreak. Knowing that he would have to be Superman *not* to be affected by the perfume, she deduses that Clark is Superman. She decides not to tell Clark and to seek revenge of her own. So when Superman is "affected" by the perfume the next day at the airport, Lois take full advantage of her knowledge that Superman is Clark Kent (and not really affected) to kiss the heck out him.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#135812 12/04/12 11:03 AM
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
She doesn't know in ATAI until Before she was put into the freeze. There's still a chance she might learn before that. There's at least one point in the show that would have been easily figured out (when he went to tell her in the morning.)

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
#135813 12/04/12 02:24 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
49. Lois overhears Clark saying "I am Superman" at her apartment in ATAI, while he is prepping to really tell her. Full disclosure, I have seen a fan fic somewhere where this happened.

50. While Lois is following Clark when he is breaking into the jewlry store in ATAI, she manages to see in the window and see him floating.

John Pack Lambert
#135814 12/04/12 02:30 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
51. In "Church of Metropolis" Lois looks at Clark when he comes back from saving her Uncle Mike's restaurant at the beginning, and since he is not wearing his glasses realizes he is Superman.

52. When Superman comes by to dance with her at the end of "Church of Metropolis", she realizes while dancing with him that his holding her feels exactly like when CK holds her, and thus that he is CK.

53. In "Wall of Sound" Lois realizes that what Superman is saying about her Kerth Awards is a continuation of the conversation she had with Clark, and thus SM=CK.

54. In MoSB, Lois is near enough to hear when SM calls Perry and uses his Clark voice, and hearing SM use the Clark voice, she realizes SM is Clark.

John Pack Lambert
#135815 12/04/12 02:32 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Originally posted by Christina:
[b] For season 2 we need

Wall of Sound
The Source
The Prankster
Church of Metropolis
Operation Blackout
That Old Gang of Mine
A Bolt From the Blue
Metallo
The Phoenix
Top Copy
Return of the Prankster
Lucky Leon
Resurrection
Tempus Fugitive
Target: Jimmy Olsen!
Individual Responsibility
Whine, Whine, Whine
And the Answer is...
Actually, I think we have some S2 already...

#4 - TOGOM
#21 - Top Copy
#36 - WoS

So, that leaves:

The Source
The Prankster
Church of Metropolis
Operation Blackout
Metallo
The Phoenix
Return of the Prankster
Lucky Leon
Resurrection
Tempus Fugitive
Target: Jimmy Olsen!
Individual Responsibility
Whine, Whine, Whine
And the Answer is...

Um.... Doesn't Lois figure it out in "AtAi"? And Tempus tell her during "Tempus Fugitive"? wink

47. Lois wonders why H.G.Wells comes to Clark to find Superman, and why Superman would send Clark to go back in time with her after they copy the time machine... So, by the time Tempus says... "You're galatically stupid".

Lois replies, "Oh, that. I figured that out years ago!" (literally peep ) [/b]
Except when Tempus tells Lois is in 1866, which is the earliest they go in the episode, so it really does not work Lois claiming she figured that out before 1866.

John Pack Lambert
#135816 12/04/12 02:35 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
55. In "Whine, Whine, Whine" when Lois comes to tell Clark at his apartment that she chose him, and he thinks she is going to be dating Dan Scardino.

"Clark, why did you think that."

"Well you said there was someone else."

"To Superman, wait, you weren't there. Oh, wait, you are Superman. Is that why you keep running off."

"Yes, Lois, it is."

John Pack Lambert
#135817 12/04/12 02:37 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
56. In "The Source" while Clark is looking through the wall while they are getting more info on the shoddy switches, Lois realizes there is no way someone would stare so intently at a blank wall, unless they could see through it, and so she realizes that Clark is actually seeing through the wall, and thus Superman.

John Pack Lambert
#135818 12/04/12 02:41 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
57. In "The Phoenix" when Clark zaps the lampshade with his lazer-vision, Lois notices him doing so.

58. In "The Phoenix" when Clark sees the silouette of Lois changings he starts to float a little. He has not calmed down when Lois comes out of the bedroom, and she thus sees Clark floating above the gound.

John Pack Lambert
#135819 12/04/12 02:42 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
59. In "Operation Blackout" Lois realizes that the only way Clark could have gotten anything from flipping through Molly's book is if he was Superman.

John Pack Lambert
#135820 12/04/12 05:40 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
60. In MoSB, Lois realizes that the only way Clark could have so authentically written the experience of Superman seeing the child reject him at the courthouse is if Clark is Superman.

John Pack Lambert
#135821 12/04/12 05:43 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
40b. Lois did not get it when Superman touches her at the Courthouse. However when Clark kisses her goodbye at the Daily Planet she realizes that is exactly how Superman touched her outside the courthouse, and thus CK=SM.

John Pack Lambert
#135822 12/04/12 05:49 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
61. In "Madam X" when Clark gives his "problem dropped on me" excuse Lois thinks it odd. The next part we do not see per se, but Lois will of couse pay attention to all Superman sightings, and so she will read about Superman rescuing the falling worker that morning. She then puts two and two togerther and realizes that CK=SM.

I like this one because it involes Lois using more investigative skill than some.

John Pack Lambert
#135823 12/04/12 05:52 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
62. When Clark catches the hoodlum who got "tired" in "Madam X", Lois is paying close attention and realizes that someone would have to be Superman to throw a tire with that precision.

John Pack Lambert
#135824 12/04/12 05:54 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
63. In "the Source" at the beginning when Clark blows to allow Lois to win in her race down the slide, Lois is paying close attention enough to realize that the wind could have only helped her like that if it was someone blowing, specifically Superman, and since she does not see Superman but only Clark, she realizes that Clark is Superman.

John Pack Lambert
#135825 12/04/12 06:02 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
64. When Clark confronts Lois about cutting him out of the Viologic sotry in "The Source", she mentions about him phoning in the story.

Being flustered he responds "What, Lois. I had to go and stop the ferris wheel before somebody died."

"What, now your taking credit for what Superman does."

"Well, Lois, I am Superman."

John Pack Lambert
#135826 12/04/12 06:08 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
65. At the beginning of "The Prankster" when Clark uses his heat vision to wreck the jack-in-the box that is singing at a real high note, Lois notices Clark bringing down his glasses and staring at the jack-in-the-box just as it stops, and realizes these two events are connected, and thus that Clark is SM.

John Pack Lambert
#135827 12/04/12 06:12 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
65a. Just because this is another discovering Clark throught the Prankster's gifts. When Clark pulls apart the itching ring, Lois realizes that it was not a "cheap setting", because it was not even moving past her finger, but CK must be a lot stronger then her, and that only works if he is Superman.

John Pack Lambert
#135828 12/04/12 06:21 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
66. When Clark puts his foot out of Lois jeep when they hit the oil spill done by the Prankster, Lois realizes that it is not the brakes stopping them, and that Clark stopped them with his foot, and he was able to pull this off because he is Superman.

John Pack Lambert
#135829 12/04/12 06:23 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
66a. When Superman rescues Lois from the SUV about to hit her after she gets out of her jeep and takes her over to the sidewalk, Lois realizes that Clark is neither in the jeep nor on the ground, and realizes that the only way to explain his not being there, fallen over, is if he is Superman.

John Pack Lambert
#135830 12/05/12 01:11 AM
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
67. In "The Return of the Prankster" Clark is a little more assertive about staying with him. While she is with him, he has to go out for a rescue. When he comes back from a major save exhausted he forgets that Lois is staying with him. He makes himself at home and Lois, brow furrowed put two and two together. Clark is Superman.

68. In "Lucky Leon," Clark attempts and fails to save Mayson in time. Lois sees the "S" through his torn shirt and very quickly surmises that Clark is Superman.

(BTW, I'm sure there are other less obvious ones in "Lucky Leon" as well.)

69. In "Resurrection": When Scardino levels the gun at Clark and says "unless you're Superman I wouldn't do that." Clark calls the guy's bluff and superspeeds out of the way of the shot while still grabbing the gun. Lois, seeing this realizes that Clark IS Superman.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard