Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#135791 12/03/12 03:45 AM
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Do we have an ongoing list of the s1 eps we havent't done yet?

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
#135792 12/03/12 09:03 AM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
28. When Lois sees Superman knocking down traffic meters and muttering "Wrong is right" she gets an idea to protect Superman from further image damage. The fact that it puts her in a nice place is just an added bonus.

"Superman, it would be wrong to put your arms around my waist."

Once he has done this she procedds to with the plan.

"Superman it would be wrong to fly me off to your apartment, or wherever you live."

While on the way there she adds "Superman, it would be wrong, very wrong to kiss me, lovingly and deeply."

Superman then lands her in Clark's apartment.

She then realizes who he is.

"Clark" she yells "snap out of it."

He comes to with a foggy but still there memory of what he has done.

"Lois, I am so sorry," he begins. "Can you ever forgive me for kissing you against your will."

"Clark," she says. "I wanted you to kiss me. I am mad you havn't told me your secret yet, but that can wait until we figure out how to stop this happening again. Superman out of control or under someone elses influence is a bad thing. Remember though, I did this intentionally, I wanted you to hold me and to kiss me."

John Pack Lambert
#135793 12/03/12 09:07 AM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
Episodes from Season 1 we have not yet set a revelation in:
1 Neverending Battle
2. I'm Looking Through You
3. Requiem for a Superhero
4. I've Got a Crush on You
5. Ides of Metropolis
6. Foundling
7. The Rival

John Pack Lambert
#135794 12/03/12 10:42 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
29. Lois turns back sooner while escaping the Toasters at the Metro Club and catches "Clark" blowing out the flames.

30. Tommy Garrison actually punches Clark at Menken's Gym and breaks his robotic hand.

31. After Lex "saves" Lois from Menken (boxing promoter), and Lois tells Clark that everyone has bad days, even Superman hadn't gotten there in time, she sees the hurt in his eyes and recognizes the same expression from Superman's eyes after she had run to Lex.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#135795 12/03/12 10:44 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
32. When Superman busts Lois out of the vault at the Gold Repository, he actually kisses her and she recognizes Clark's kiss from Trask's plane.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#135796 12/03/12 11:05 AM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
31. After Lex "saves" Lois from Menken (boxing promoter), and Lois tells Clark that everyone has bad days, even Superman hadn't gotten there in time, she sees the hurt in his eyes and recognizes the same expression from Superman's eyes after she had run to Lex. [/QB]
I really like this one. I like the Lois sensing Clark=SM from emotions.

31a. The same as above, but when Lois says "Even Superman did not get there on time," it is too much for Clark.

He blurts out "I am Superman, Lois, or Superman is me. That is why it is eating me up."

John Pack Lambert
#135797 12/03/12 11:07 AM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
33. While Lois and Clark are investigating in Dr. Lane's office in "Requium for a Superhero", when there is the shaking caused by Clark pushing against the wall, Lois opens the door to go and help Clark, sees him pushing against the wall, puts 2 and 2 together, and realizes that Clark is Superman.

John Pack Lambert
#135798 12/03/12 11:08 AM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
34. When Lois askes Clark to tell her his biggest secret in "Ides of Metropolis", he tells her he is Superman.

John Pack Lambert
#135799 12/03/12 11:10 AM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
35. When Lois is going on her rampage in "The Rival" trying to find where in Clark's place Linda King is hidden, she manages to open the secret compartment that holds his Supersuits.

John Pack Lambert
#135800 12/03/12 11:11 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
35. When Lois is going on her rampage in "The Rival" trying to find where in Clark's place Linda King is hidden, she manages to open the secret compartment that holds his Supersuits.
rotflol

VirginiaR.
---
#135801 12/03/12 11:14 AM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
36. In "Wall of Sound" as they are leaving the Kerth Awards ceremony Lois realizes that Clark's look at her is exactly the same look she saw Superman give her when Lenny Stockes had her prisoner and he deduced she was "Superman's girl".

John Pack Lambert
#135802 12/03/12 03:59 PM
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
37. During "Neverending Battle," Lois glances up during her rant to the portrait artist and catches a glimpse of Clark sprinting across the room stopping minor disasters (the nearly spilled coffee, the tipping ladder, etc.) and then finally looking back to see him with the donut.

Lois: “On second thought, maybe using Clark as a model isn’t a half bad idea.”

CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
#135803 12/03/12 03:59 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
38. In MoSB, while Lois is getting out her pasta sald and Superman is putting water from his tea kettle in his hair to make it look like he just got out of the shower, Lois turns around and notices it. She realizes that Superman was not in the shower, and thus after thinking a bit it makes sense that CK=SM.

39. When discussing the train in MoSB Lois says to Superman, "Clark and I will meet you there."

Instead of making some lousy excuse that makes Clark lookbad, Superman turns to her and says, "No you won't. I am Clark."

40. In MoSB when Superman is telling Lois that he has to leave in the court house, he touches her. I am not sure if we ever saw Clark touch her that way before, but I am assuming even if we didn;t see it in GGGoH, it happened. So she realizes that SM=CK, and then when she sees CK in the newsroom paking up she confronts him with this information that she knows. She is also able to convince him to stay and help her get to the bottom of the mess.

John Pack Lambert
#135804 12/03/12 04:01 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by Christina:
37. During "Neverending Battle," Lois glances up during her rant to the portrait artist and catches a glimpse of Clark sprinting across the room stopping minor disasters (the nearly spilled coffee, the tipping ladder, etc.) and then finally looking back to see him with the donut.

Lois: “On second thought, maybe using Clark as a model isn’t a half bad idea.”
clap This one is good. It is subtle enough that she can postpone telling him she knows the truth.

John Pack Lambert
#135805 12/03/12 04:06 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
41. When Lois kisses Superman just before he flies off to hit Nightfall in ASU, she realizes he kisses exactly like Clark.

John Pack Lambert
#135806 12/03/12 04:09 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
42. In GGGoH when Lois comes down to check on the fax, she manages to evesdrop on Clark and his parents and overheard the line about having lifted the shuttle and now not being able to lift a pitcher.

John Pack Lambert
#135807 12/03/12 07:17 PM
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Originally posted by John Lambert:
42. In GGGoH when Lois comes down to check on the fax, she manages to evesdrop on Clark and his parents and overheard the line about having lifted the shuttle and now not being able to lift a pitcher.
I'd wondered when someone would do this one.

So of the S1 eps we're short a "Foundling." I can imagine a good one but I have to think about exactly where it would go in the episode.

#135808 12/04/12 08:20 AM
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
We still need Foundling? How about this? When the talk at the office is about how everyone in Metropolis is related to one another, when Lois indicates that there is a certain resemblance between Jimmy and Cat, the dialog veers off from the original script as follows:

CAT
Yeah, about as much resemblance as there is between Clark and Superman.

Cat notices that Clark has just walked in.

CAT
No offence, Clark.

Lois looks at Clark to see his reaction, and then, for the first time, really SEES Clark and sees that the resemblance between him and Superman is, in fact, quite astonishing. But she doesn't want to let the cat out of the bag, so to speak.

LOIS
Hmmm... You may be right.

Joy,
Lynn

#135809 12/04/12 09:13 AM
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
44. In "Foundling," Lois saw the photographs of Jor-El and got suspicious about Clark holding onto something that he (potentially) shouldn't be. She takes Perry's advice about asking Clark straight out. In the episode the confronts Clark with the photographic evidence.

Lois: "Clark, you and I are going to have a talk! I want the truth."

Clark: "About what?"

Lois: "About why you had-in your apartment-some mysterious globe that projects an image of a man wearing Superman's 'S'. Why you never told me about it before. And why, after it was stolen, you lied to me." *she slaps the photos of the globe and Jor-El on the desk* "You're a weird guy, Clark. That's a given. You may be my partner and, I thought, my friend, but half the time I don't know where you are or where you're coming from. And that's usually okay. But, this is different. I want an explanation, and I want it now. What's... going... on?"

Clark: "I guess you deserve the truth after all." *he motions to the conference room* "Just not out here. Please? I found it when we were at the warehouse of Bureau 39 alongside the capsule that brought me to Earth."

Lois: "Bureau 39?" My Bureau 39? I was right there and you didn't tell me?" She pauses mid-rant as what Clark just said penetrated her mind. "...brought... you... to earth...?"

(Oh Great, now I think this one would be an awesome story. Someone take this one up, PLEASE!!)

45. Somehow Jack doesn't find out the value of the globe (maybe holds it with a piece of cloth to prevent finger prints or something.) When Denny gets a hold of Jack, Lois picks it up and sees the story.

So it looks like Season 1 is done (doesn't mean more can't be figured out from here but I thought it might help since we're trying to do revelations all the way up to the end of Season 2.)

For season 2 we need

Wall of Sound
The Source
The Prankster
Church of Metropolis
Operation Blackout
That Old Gang of Mine
A Bolt From the Blue
Metallo
The Phoenix
Top Copy
Return of the Prankster
Lucky Leon
Resurrection
Tempus Fugitive
Target: Jimmy Olsen!
Individual Responsibility
Whine, Whine, Whine
And the Answer is...

46. During "A Bolt from the Blue," Lois is the one "hit with Lightening" instead of William Wallace Waldecker. I would say that after that Clark's reactions to things would make her a little more suspicious (because she can hear the same thing.)

#135810 12/04/12 09:44 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Christina:
For season 2 we need

Wall of Sound
The Source
The Prankster
Church of Metropolis
Operation Blackout
That Old Gang of Mine
A Bolt From the Blue
Metallo
The Phoenix
Top Copy
Return of the Prankster
Lucky Leon
Resurrection
Tempus Fugitive
Whine, Whine, Whine
And the Answer is...
Actually, I think we have some S2 already...

#4 - TOGOM
#21 - Top Copy
#36 - WoS

So, that leaves:

The Source
The Prankster
Church of Metropolis
Operation Blackout
Metallo
The Phoenix
Return of the Prankster
Lucky Leon
Resurrection
Tempus Fugitive
Whine, Whine, Whine
And the Answer is...

Um.... Doesn't Lois figure it out in "AtAi"? And Tempus tell her during "Tempus Fugitive"? wink

47. Lois wonders why H.G.Wells comes to Clark to find Superman, and why Superman would send Clark to go back in time with her after they copy the time machine... So, by the time Tempus says... "You're galatically stupid".

Lois replies, "Oh, that. I figured that out years ago!" (literally peep )

VirginiaR.
---
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard