Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lex Luthor hosted his White Orchid Benefit in the spring (The Pilot - set May 1993). What if he hosted a similar event in October for Halloween (set between GGGoH and MoSB) benefiting one of his other charities - the Young (Mad) Scientist Scholarship Fund or some other front for stealing other people's ideas.

Anyway, the same people present at the White Orchid Ball are also there for the Black Orchid Ball. In particular (our regular cast), Lex Luthor, Perry White, Cat Grant, Jimmy Olsen (and/or maybe even S2 Jimmy), Lois Lane, Clark Kent, and Nigel St. John. And if you want you can throw in some other characters we see in the series, who might be invited to the event: The Mayor, D.A. Clemmons (from The People vs. LL), Miranda, General Zeitlin (ASU), Alan and Mrs. Morris (Invisible Man), Barbara Travino, Vincent Winninger, the Ex-Mrs. Luthor (Arianna Carlen), etc. How would they interact? What secrets would be told or foretold?

What costumes would they wear?

If there was a theme, what would it be, and how might that change the costume chosen?

For example, in Missing Lois, there was a costume party, and the theme was "Come as your favorite superhero".

Anyway, I thought this might spark some ideas for a fun Halloween fic or two (and you could even tie it in with Deadly Chakram's Fall Ficathon Challenge ). If not, it's always fun to brainstorm. evil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hey! What a great idea! I leave it in the capable hands of other fic writers though...

(And thanks for the plug! laugh )

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard