Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Kerth
Kerth
74: (As in the animated series) Clark says "Well, Lois, the truth is I'm actually Superman in disguise, and I only pretend to be a journalist to hear about disasters as they happen and squeeze you out of a byline."

Unfortunately, in the L&C universe she believes him...

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
75. At the end of Church of Metropolis, when Lois asks Superman to dance, he responds with "At least Mayson can't interrupt us this time."

~*Monica*~

"Being with you is stronger than me alone."
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
76: Clark wears a suit like the one in one of the "New 52" reboots.

[Linked Image]

It shouts "Farmboy" at her.

Framework4
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
77. In "The Source" when Superman stops the subway train, Jonathan actually finishes his sentence by calling Superman "Clark". This raises some eyebrows, particularly when afterwards Clark whines "Daaaaaadd" and suddenly people are very interested in who the Kents really are and who their son might be. laugh

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
77. In "The Source" when Superman stops the subway train, Jonathan actually finishes his sentence by calling Superman "Clark". This raises some eyebrows, particularly when afterwards Clark whines "Daaaaaadd" and suddenly people are very interested in who the Kents really are and who their son might be. laugh
rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
78. In "Illusions of Grandeur," when Dr. Novak mentions the phrase "moon and stars" to Clark, he doesn't bother to change into his super suit. As a result, he winds up walking down the street, knocking over parking meters, as Clark Kent.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
79. In the pilot, when Superman first meets Lois, she asks "What the hell are you?" to which Clark reflexively answers, "your partner."

80. Clark didn't have the strength to resist Lois in the harem outfit in Pheremone, My Lovely. They wound up going to bed together and while the are making love, Clark winds up floating them. Of course, at that moment, the spray wears off of Lois and she comes to full awareness...

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
81. It dawns on Lois in "Top Copy" that Diana showed up in the newsroom with the weird device that Superman shorted because it was a tracker for Superman. She decides that she wants to figure out what Clark does when he runs away to return a video or go to a forgotten dentist appointment. So as they are going back in at the end to finnish their chess game she kisses him with her lipstick that has a tracer in it.

Since Lois is only remotely tracking him he has no clue. The next day when Superman goes to help avert a plane crash in Mexico Lois notices Clark moving very fast and realizes that Diana was right and Clark really is Superman.

John Pack Lambert
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
82. When Lois is getting ready to go on a cruise to dispose of that kryptonite bullet, she decides to show it to Clark first at which point he doubles over in pain and turns a bit "green" with nausea. Oops.

~~~~

72) Clark sends Lois flowers with the following written on the enclosure card: Roses are red. Violets are blue. I am Clark Kent, and Superman too.
LOL!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
83. In "Return of the Prankster" Clark is actually there when Griffin and assistant freeze the newsroom, and brakes out of freeze mode to tie and gag them up before they get to Lois' computer. He tells Lois that he is Superman in the conference room while Griffin and his co-hort are still gagged. They go to Dr. Hamilton to get the contact lenses so they can claim that Clark had them in his eyes and that was why he was not stopped by Griffin's laser.

84. In "Witness" when Clark catches the bullets, Lois manages to see that Clark is holding a bullet in his hand before he disposes of it and realizes that Clark is Superman.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
85. In "Man of Steel Bars" when Clark shows up not at all sweaty to the Daily Planet wearing his suit when even Perry is wearing shots some people realizes that he is Superman.

OK, I mainly put this one because it does not make sense that if he tries to fit in as Clark he would act in a way that causes him to stand out so much.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
86. When Lois, Clark and Jimmy are all tied up in Lucky Leon's old factory and Clark says "I have sometime to tell you" and Lois responds "I like you too Clark", Clark responds back, "Well, that too, but Lois, I am Superman", thus Jimmy hears too.

John Pack Lambert
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard