Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
SJH Online Content
Features Writer
Online Content
Features Writer
S
I like to see a goodie two shoes go off the deep end every once in a while. It's good for the soul. (Ok, now back to our regular programing)

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
Yay! We did it! 101 rules. smile Some time this week I'll try to put them into some shape and submit them to the archives. I fear I haven't a story to weave around them as Virginia did so well with Lois' list.

Virginia, I'm glad you remember also the scene I described; I was beginning to think that perhaps I was remembering something from Superman in another venue and translating it into the L&C-verse. Thanks for going through so many scripts. FWIW, I had checked DLW when I had looked through PvLL. Nada. If it was an ad lib or other deviation from the script, it was a brilliant one.

<Having just read Michael's contribution> Ah. Thank you. That would explain why my search of the scripts for "morals," "ethics," etc. did not find the scene.

Comes summer vacation, I will definitely try to re-watch the shows. Maybe that will also help energize my lethargic muse.

DC, thanks. That was definitely one of the two scenes I was remembering.

Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
#101 - Clark and time travel make for a very bad day.
Yes, but it makes for a great fanfic. laugh

[Linked Image] We made it to 101!

Thanks, Lynn. blush

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lynn - No problem.

Virginia - I edited mine. wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
#101 - Clark and time travel make for a very bad day, but at least you'll have some stories to tell.
#101a - Stories to tell to each other, that is, because you'll not going to be able to share them with anyone else, except perhaps your pyscho therapist who doesn't believe you (or Clark) anyway.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b] #101 - Clark and time travel make for a very bad day, but at least you'll have some stories to tell.
#101a - Stories to tell to each other, that is, because you'll not going to be able to share them with anyone else, except perhaps your pyscho therapist who doesn't believe you (or Clark) anyway. [/b]
101b - Also, your future kids/grandkids might. And even if they don't, you can use them as "made-up-on-the-spot bedtime stories."

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
#101a - Stories to tell to each other, that is, because you'll not going to be able to share them with anyone else, except perhaps your pyscho therapist who doesn't believe you (or Clark) anyway.
Or Martha and Jonathan. They'll believe anything you two tell them; "strange" is their normal, almost as much as it is yours.

Joy,
Lynn

L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
This list has been compiled and submitted to LabRat for the archives. I did take the liberty of doing some minor editing (e.g., making sure that the rules had a uniform look, correcting spelling errors, and an occasional tightening or clarification of wording).

Thanks to all who contributed to the list. smile

Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Very cool, Lynn! Thank you! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard