Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
[b]110. Clark goes to stop the Nightfall asteroid. However, he does not know that it is actually part of his exploded home planet. As he gets close, the Kryptonite core kills him. (Nightfall then strikes Earth and kills everyone else.)
clap Probably best if we have to live without him. [/b]
rotflol

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I was just thinking... Can we do 100 Ways to Kill Lex Luthor next? Since he seems to keep coming back from the dead. laugh devilsplat

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I was just thinking... Can we do 100 Ways to Kill Lex Luthor next? Since he seems to keep coming back from the dead. laugh devilsplat
Ohhhhh! I like!!!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by VirginiaR:
<strong> I was just thinking... Can we do 100 Ways to Kill Lex Luthor next? Since he seems to keep coming back from the dead. laugh devil

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
111. After being exposed to red Kryptonite in "Letal Weapon", Clark speaks at the press conference to reassure the people of Metropolis. However, a sneeze overtakes him. Afraid of killing everyone in sight via Super Sneeze, Clark holds it in. The very force of it explodes him, and the gathered crowd is splattered with bloody bits of superflesh.

devilsplat

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
112. Clark takes Lois to see Dr. Klein one day, after hours of trying to get a word in edgewise, and announces that Lois is pregnant with Superman's baby. Lois responds with "Clark, I told you, I never slept with him! The baby is... oh!"

Sadly, both Lois and Clark are killed when she tries to shove a piece of green Kryptonite down his throat. peep

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
113. Under the influence of the Space Rats, Superman decides to collect all the pretty glowing green rocks for himself, and then to stand guard over them to make sure that no one steals any of his horde.

C
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
C
114. After GGOH Lex gets a hold of Kryptonite and slowly poisons Lois's food with the Kryptonite during their interview dates. Clark is then exposed to the Kryptonite from the kisses they share in MoSB, PML, HIM, and finally All Shook Up where he receives a fatal dose from that kiss and dies in space after hitting the asteroid. The remaining piece of asteroid that wasn't destroyed on impact later collides with his dead body floating in space and is destroyed. His body is never found.

"You're better at this than I thought," she told him.
"At what?" Clark looked up at her quizzically.
"Dissembling."
"You didn't think I could lie?"
~ Sue s. FB
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
115) Baby Kal-El's spaceship is found and retrieved by the larger spaceship transporting members of the Empire to the Senate. The baby is adopted by one of the senators and becomes best friends with Leia. He never makes it to Earth, hence Superman never exists/dies.

eek

Anne >^,,^<

"I only know how to make four things, and this is the only one without chocolate." Lois Lane "All My I've Got a Crush on You 10/24/1993
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Anne Spear:
115) Baby Kal-El's spaceship is found and retrieved by the larger spaceship transporting members of the Empire to the Senate. The baby is adopted by one of the senators and becomes best friends with Leia. He never makes it to Earth, hence Superman never exists/dies.

eek
<in best Obi Wan voice>

This is not the child you're looking for. laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

eek
clap This is great! Poor Han.

VirginiaR.
---
Kerth
Kerth
I think someone actually wrote that story. (Okay, so it's not 100 ways, but sure enough more than mere overkill.)
Death of Luthor

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Lara Joelle Kent:
I think someone actually wrote that story. (Okay, so it's not 100 ways, but sure enough more than mere overkill.)
Death of Luthor
Thanks, Lara Joelle, but when it comes to Luthor there's no such thing as overkill. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
A-ha! Virginia's been hacking my hard drive again!! Well, okay, it's just been on a sticky note of my list of things I was considering maybe one day getting around to, if and when I find the time or remember to get around to it... If someone wants to kick it off, I say go for it! We've got a bunch of these hundred ways lists going and I think it'd be fantastic. laugh

--Mark Twain
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
smile1 I shall worship the ground you walk on. notworthy Someone found a way to make Star Wars and Superman mesh. laugh You are my hero.

--Mark Twain
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
116) Lex has some specially-coated green-K M&M's made up for Superman. He mixes them in with the regular candies and mails it to Superman via the Daily Planet. Clark ingests some before he realizes the source of his discomfort.(Perhaps the green-K had a thin lead coating that dissolved in Clark's stomach.)

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
116) Lex has some specially-coated green-K M&M's made up for Superman. He mixes them in with the regular candies and mails it to Superman via the Daily Planet. Clark ingests some before he realizes the source of his discomfort.(Perhaps the green-K had a thin lead coating that dissolved in Clark's stomach.)
notworthy Quick turnaround time, Lynn! Love it!

--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
80. ( dance already!) Clark is exposed to red kryptonite on a regular basis (injected into his food, around the office at work, on rescues, etc). And, a la season 2, he starts to go a little crazy. He stops caring, screws up all of his relationships, and even begins to see things. Superman goes to Star Labs for treatment, where Dr. Klein decides to run tests on him using small dosages of red-k. Unfortunately, the experiment goes horribly wrong, and Superman loses it. They use green kryptonite to get control back over him and neutralize his powers, but the sudden loss of his powers coupled with the effect the red-k on his mental state causes him to lose his mind. Superman is forced into early retirement and simply disappears off the map. The high-ups in the government keep him in a guarded psychiatric facility with padded walls and low-dosage green kryptonite to keep him sedated. He never sees the sun.
I was re-reading because I was sure green M&M's was on here. You're right it's not. But I've got to say.... Hmmmmm. That plot seems familiar.

This is what I remembered:
54. Lois trades out herr chocolate obsession with a new favorite candy- Tootsie Roll Pops. Clark snags a green one from her stash, not realizing they have been tampered with by an unknown knave. He never reaches the chocolatey center.
It's not quite M&Ms though.

VirginiaR.
---
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Oops. Sorry, Mouserocks. I had forgotten about this one. I didn't mean to steal your idea. It's been a long time since I read the list, and I had forgotten your entry. blush

Consider my latest suggestion rescinded.

Virginia, you have a fantastic memory; I'm impressed.

Joy,
Lynn

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
Oops. Sorry, Mouserocks. I had forgotten about this one. I didn't mean to steal your idea. It's been a long time since I read the list, and I had forgotten your entry. blush

Consider my latest suggestion rescinded.

Virginia, you have a fantastic memory; I'm impressed.
No way! I didn't even remember that. I say it can stay. :p

--Mark Twain
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard