Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Methinks my fic will be a little bit less sophisticated than yours.
More likely just a sophiscated title. I'm about 1/2 done!

Hey, Mr. Data. Could we post the names of the fics here? There are so many new ones lately that I can't pick some of them out. Thanks!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Classicalla:
Hey, Mr. Data. Could we post the names of the fics here? There are so many new ones lately that I can't pick some of them out. Thanks!
Well, that was the plan, but so far I haven't seen any Crossover stories posted yet.

At least I haven't seen an with the subject line containing Crossover Fic-a-thon.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
My crossover is with Star Trek: Voyager.

Okay, here's the link to mi TOC - at least Part One. Part two, while written, needs some work, so it won't make it by the deadline.

For The Fall Of Night Unbidden Came And I Fell From The Sky

Hey, James, has anyone else posted? Maybe we need an extension???

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
You beat me to making a list.

And yes, you are the first one.

And yes, I have thought of extending it.

James

Top Banana
Top Banana
Mine is up - but I haven't had time to start my second one.

LnC/Frasier: What Happens in Metropolis...

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hey, I've just noticed this thread. This is pretty cool. Crossovers have always been poorly represented in FoLCdom. Don't forget to send all your crossovers along to the Archive - it'll be nice to bump up the numbers! wink

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
My crossover fic with Doctor Who is posted here .

BJ

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Oops! I so forgot to list it here. (Sorry, but I'm used to Laramoon who does all the work herself. I realize that some authors have beat you to the chase, however.)

Here's mine --or as close as you'll get to a crossover from me, even though I cheated.

Also, my beautiful poster is here

(BTW, you should ask James if he'll post the full-size version of both the Inspector Gadget and Curious George. They're works of art.)

Elisabeth

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
*blushes* and ducks her head...

How many days left do we have?

I've started, I swear. But Bruce isn't talking to me and it's making things hard (see, the proof is that I've been able to come up with TWO plain L&C stories -- I can never do that when Bruce is around, he wants me to write about him instead. *lol*)

smile thanks!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
They are due on the 18th, but I have had a couple of requests for an extention.

So, would y'all like an extra week or two?

James

Z
Columnist
Columnist
Z
Yes! (To more time) smile

Mona

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
more time wouldn't be a bad idea, but I'm still going to push and try to make the initial deadline.

Hey, James - what's your icon btw... the images flash too quick for me to figure out who the people are. frown

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
More time, please. I'm *so* not ready! blush

~•~
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by LaraMoon:
Hey, James - what's your icon btw... the images flash too quick for me to figure out who the people are. frown
It is actually three people, if you ignore that fact that they are actors. You probably don't know any of them...

At the start of the cycle, it is a young couple kissing. It is a memory that is shared by the older woman and the young Jack Carter, Sheriff of Eureka.

In that particular episode, they REALLY need to know how to stop a M.A.D. (Mutually Assured Destruction) Death Ray(Jack's words, not mine) and the scientist that built the thing sort of went off the deep back in the 60's when he didn't get the Nobel Prize.

So, they hook up Jack to a gizmo(my words) that allows you to experiance another's person's memories.

Jack later meets the fiance of the scientist and finds that he remembers being in love with her as well, thus him kissing her.

It's a great series.

More time, please. I'm *so* not ready!
Your wish has been granted. I had originally forgotten about how the Kerths would affect this, so let's take advantage of the pause between nominations and voting and shift the due date to March 9.

James

Eva Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by D8a:

More time, please. I'm *so* not ready!
Your wish has been granted. I had originally forgotten about how the Kerths would affect this, so let's take advantage of the pause between nominations and voting and shift the due date to March 9.

James
Thank goodness, a deadline extension - I live by those these days smile

Now I don't have to frantically post an un-beta'd first part only to kinda-sorta meet the deadline.

I'm glad some people already posted, though, and I look forward to reading the stories.

I agree, btw, Eureka is a good show. Love Carter and Allison and Henry and Deputy Lupo and Taggart and Fargo and especially SARAH, the house: "Fargo, is that you talking like a girl?" laugh (And okay, Nathan Stark is not too shabby either.)
Though I think the scripts are not really living up to the potential of cast and characters - it's still good fun, though smile

Eva

kill a cliché, save a reader
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I'm not sure there would be an extension to the deadline if James were ready to post his story. (Which BTW is getting better and better each time he looks at it--although he doesn't look at it often anymore.)

As for James' avatar, it would be similar to Jaxon remembering he was in love with Lois after visiting Clark's brain--only the wrong person was nuts. laugh

Elisabeth

Pulitzer
Pulitzer

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm going to try and meet the deadline, but I might be late. frown I was planning on working on this this past weekend, but instead I've spent it lying on my back, completely doped up on pain killers because my back is, well... killing me. I've actually spent the last 5 days lying on my back and barely able to do anything besides watch a lot of Star Trek on TV. *sigh*

Hopefully, I can work on the story this weekend... I've got the idea, only I haven't written more than 3 or 4 lines. And they're the last lines, so that's not helping much, is it? *lol*

Anyway... just to say this is where I'm at.

Eva Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi Lara,

Sorry to hear about your back - I hope you're feeling better already.

By the way, I saw the French lyrics thread and downloaded your audio file. Your voice is really nice, I think you should read some of your fics for the audiobook section of the archive, I would love to listen to those smile

Best,

Eva

kill a cliché, save a reader
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Terribly sorry to hear about the back. I guess I will need to cancel the whip men wildguy wildguy that I was planning to send to your house... wink

James

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard