Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I am a little amazed that Firefly hasn't been mentioned. Yeah, I know Firefly's way into the future and they never had a chance for a time travel episode but for me it would be neat to see how Lois and Clark could intermingle with that crew.
Oh my. Now that I want to see! Can you imagine what trouble Jayne would get into for starters? rotflol

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
They can't cross over Firefly because Lois would fall in love with Nathan Fillion. I sure as heck would! laugh

Lisa, who has never seen Firefly but plans to.

lisa in the sky with diamonds
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
We haven't voted for the obvious--an Inspector Gadget crossover. I think it would also be fun to have Clark visit Barbie: The Island Princess--who has never before seen a man.

Elisabeth

Features Writer
Features Writer
Can you imagine what trouble Jayne would get into for starters?
LOL whatever he managed to do he'd likely say something to make Lois slap him, but knowing Jayne, he'd take that as a come on! clap

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
It seems most of these are fairly recent [with good reason] but since L/C have occasional access to a time machine... wink .

What about Honeymooners? I Love Lucy? Andy Griffith [what if Clark had landed in Mayberry and was adopted by the 'Sheriff without a gun'?]? Beverly Hillbillies? Hogan's Heroes? Three's Company [never really watched it myself...]? MASH [was that one mentioned?]? Gone with the Wind? Honey Bunch and Norman [or am I the only one who remembers those kids books?]? Curious George [okay it's on TV right now, but I can just see that curious little monkey getting away from the man in the yellow hat and finding CK's apartment and his secret closet]? Dora wink ?

Okay now I'm getting a little silly but there's some great old shows that might work.
Carol

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard