Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#132449 10/15/07 02:22 AM
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
From The Metropolis Star, in some other universe...

DAILY PLANET REPORTER KIDNAPPED BY ALIENS

Metropolis, N.T. Daily Planet reporter Clark Kent was abducted yesterday by an unknown group of extraterrestrials. The aliens, claiming to be from a planet known as "New Krypton," offered no reason for their actions.

It is not known how long the "New Kryptonians" were on Earth, but their spacecraft was observed leaving the planet at approximately 4pm yesterday afternoon.

Attempts to contact Superman, who is known to be from the planet Krypton, have so far been unsuccessful. As of press time, there were no confirmed sightings of the hero since yesterday morning.

Kent's coworkers, including his longtime partner Lois Lane, declined to comment.

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#132450 10/15/07 11:03 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
This is a great idea. Are these events actually different from Canon, or is it just poor reporting from the Star?

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
#132451 10/15/07 10:08 PM
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Like I said... some other universe. In canon, Superman gave a press conference at the Planet before leaving.

But many of the details (Does Lois know? What's the status of their relationship? Where are M&J? How close are we to series canon? Etc.) are deliberately left open.

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#132452 10/16/07 12:20 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
so Paul, why don't you write it? I'm thinking you could give it nice twist

c.

#132453 10/16/07 07:51 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oooh! Love this idea!

~Lara (who really shouldn't be looking for yet *another* idea for Nano, or she'll end up writing nothing at all!!)

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard