Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#132032 06/28/07 10:51 AM
S
sammie Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
S
what you have to do is everyone that comes on has to write a sentence to add onto a 'fic'. someone will start of with a sentence and it will carry on. no going into n-fic tho, lets keep this clean. just add a sentence onto this thing. we might come up with a good story wink

Features Writer
Features Writer
Sounds fun!

"There's evil in that fridge," Lois grumbled as she eyed the freezer, wary of the tub of Rocky Road that hid within.

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Clark looked up from the newspaper and, upon seeing his wife glaring at the freezer, muttered, "Not again."

laugh

~•~
Merriwether
Merriwether
Hey, guys, this thread fits better in the Challenge section, so I moved it over. Have fun!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Features Writer
Features Writer
Ignoring her husband's grumbling like an old woman, she squared her shoulds back before declaring loudly, "There is evil, and I shall vanquish it with my spoon!"

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Columnist
Columnist
"Been watching Charmed again, Honey?" Clark asked with a teasing smile.

(I know that Charmed probably hadn't even aired during LnC, but hey, this is fan fiction, right?)

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
S
sammie Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Lois pulled a mock sterned face at him."You know very well that i don't like charmed, mr kent"

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
There's evil in that fridge," Lois grumbled as she eyed the freezer, wary of the tub of Rocky Road that hid within.

Clark looked up from the newspaper and, upon seeing his wife glaring at the freezer, muttered, "Not again."

Ignoring her husband's grumbling like an old woman, she squared her shoulds back before declaring loudly, "There is evil, and I shall vanquish it with my spoon!"

Lois pulled a mock sterned face at him."You know very well that i don't like charmed, Mr. Kent"
"Then why did you make Clark & I sit through 14 hours of it with you last weekend?" Asked Mayson.

Framework4
Features Writer
Features Writer
(EVIL GLEE OVER MAYSON!!)

Lois upturned her nose at her 'friend' before replying, "It was revenge for making me sit through that 'Sex and the City' marathon last month."

(I actually like that show (kinda) but I figure its a show Lois wouldn't really enjoy herself. MUAha!)

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

S
sammie Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Clark gaped at her, "it wasn't me who made you, it was Mayson, so why am i being revenged upon?"

Features Writer
Features Writer
She gave him a look that would have sent any regular earthling male to an early grave. "Because you offered her the TV when hers conveniently broke!"

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
There's evil in that fridge," Lois grumbled as she eyed the freezer, wary of the tub of Rocky Road that hid within.

Lois pulled a mock sterned face at him."You know very well that i don't like charmed, Mr. Kent"

"Then why did you make Clark & I sit through 14 hours of it with you last weekend?" Asked Mayson.

Lois upturned her nose at her 'friend' before replying, "It was revenge for making me sit through that 'Sex and the City' marathon last month."

Clark gaped at her, "it wasn't me who made you, it was Mayson, so why am I being revenged upon?"

She gave him a look that would have sent any regular earthling male to an early grave. "Because you offered her the TV when hers conveniently broke!"
"Lo' honey, didn't Clark tell you yet how he broke it?" asked Mayson as she sat down on Clark's lap, and started running her hands over his body.

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
(Meh, as long as we're being evil... evil )

Lois rolled her eyes just as the door to the third wife's bedroom creaked open and Lana padded out, yawning.

peep

~•~
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Queen of the Capes:
<strong> (Meh, as long as we're being evil... evil )

Lois rolled her eyes just as the door to the third wife's bedroom creaked open and Lana padded out, yawning.

shock mad eek

Framework4
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Clark woke up screaming, took a breath thinking "I'm never watching Smallville again"

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Framework4:
Originally posted by Queen of the Capes:
shock mad eek
Hey, don't lookit me!! *You* were the one who had Mayson touching him in a bad place! peep *runs*

~•~
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
The story thus far

Clark gaped at her, "it wasn't me who made you, it was Mayson, so why am I being revenged upon?"

"Lo' honey, didn't Clark tell you yet how he broke it?" asked Mayson as she sat down on Clark's lap, and started running her hands over his body.

Framework4
Features Writer
Features Writer
*Screams very shrilly* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Oh wait.. I thought yall meant Smallville's Lana...

-

Clark leaned back in his chair, wondering what life would be like if Polygamy hadn't been legalized in 1902.

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lana combed her fingers through her blond hair and growled, "Mayson, you're in my spot!"

~•~
Features Writer
Features Writer
Lois rolled her eyes heavenward as she moved placed both hands on her hips, giving each of the 'lesser' wives the evil eye. "Excuse me, but we all know which one of us is the Alpha Female around here."

--

LOL! WHAT are we writing??

Whatever it is, ITS FUN!

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard