Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
T-Wyouti grimaced, "Oh, ahh, sorry, wasn't thinking, here" she dumped all three hearts into the open chest and waved a hand around closing the hole.

Framework4
Features Writer
Features Writer
The not so really real Clark heaved a sigh of relief. "Phew! Thanks. Boy, I gotta tell you, I can't wait for this little experiment to be over. I'm getting these ridiculous urges to 'Do Good' and for some reason I have an irresistable craving for high-fat, high salt, nutritionally worthless snack items."

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Since the present poster doesn't know what a T-Wyouti is, she will instead re-introduce her own favorite character, Lois Lane, who gets to ask the not so really real Clark, "What kind of experiment is this - or should I say, are you - anyway? And who is behind it? And does the fact that you have three hearts have anything to do with the fact that you are cheating so much?"

Ann

Features Writer
Features Writer
Confused and slightly dazed at the sudden change before him - just wear had Lois Lane come from, anyway? - the not really real Clark blinked in confusion and looked around and answered in said confusion. "I'm not really sure what's going on, to tell the truth, only that I was made for the sole purpose of an experiment entitled 'Project X,'which has something to do with the testing of human and kryptonian interactions. Or something. Where did you come from and where did T-Wyouti go, anyway?"

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
"Where did T-Wyouti go? Huh? Am I my sister's keeper? Is she a sister, by the way, or a 'she' at all? And where did I come from? That's none of your business! And if anyone wanted to test human and kryptonian interactions they could have sent the two of us over to the nfic folder long ago! Try spinning a better yarn next time, Buster!"

Ann

Features Writer
Features Writer
Not really real Clark held his hands up against her barrage, or at least held them up the best he could with his arms still tied to the chair. "Woah woah lady, you're being all brook-like with the babbling! And believe me, I have no problem taking a tryst to whatever this 'infik' place you talk about is, but I'm kinda tied up at the moment, rather quite literally. And this isn't MY plan, I'll have you know. I'm just a clone or a replicant or something of that nature. And why I have three hearts I have no idea."

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
The present poster, seeing that neither Lois nor really real Clark seemed really sure about what was really really going on, decided to take matters into her own hands, assume the role of challenge fic deity, pluck really real Clark Kent and Lex Luthor from their respective hiding places and make them drop in on Lois and not really real Clark, just to see what sparks such an encounter might really produce.

Ann

Features Writer
Features Writer
The for real really real Clark who was indeed actually really Clark Kent looked around and wondered just how it was he left Borneo. For while he was the for real really real Clark who was indeed actually really Clark Kent, he was really from the actual past, but that didn't stop him from getting all googly eyed the moment he spotted a raven haired beauty, and it also didn't stop his immediate mistrust of a curly haired fiend who was bound to be an arch nemesis of sorts and said the only thing that he could in such an instance. "Where am I and who are you guys?" Actually, he said this in the language that's spoken in Borneo, whatever that may be, because last he knew he was still IN Borneo.

(I haven't slept all night, so I'm in a dorky mood. BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!)

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

S
sammie Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
S
am i the only one who hasnt a clue what this tory is going on about with all its really real clarks and that!!

Features Writer
Features Writer
Originally posted by sammie:
am i the only one who hasnt a clue what this tory is going on about with all its really real clarks and that!!
blush Erm... sorry about that...

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

S
sammie Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
S
lol thats ok i just had to read it about 4 times b4 i got it. goofy

Features Writer
Features Writer
LOL oops. Note to self: Don't post while sleep deprived.

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally posted by TOC:
And if anyone wanted to test human and kryptonian interactions they could have sent the two of us over to the nfic folder long ago!

Ann
They did A Fork In The Road

Framework4
Merriwether
Merriwether
And suddenly, all the characters in the scene vanished and reappeared inside an igloo with an Eskimo couple who were very passionately embracing. Real Clark tried to greet them in Bornean, but they just looked at him.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
"My boy," said a booming voice from heaven, "I may or may not be your father, and I may or may not have sent you to these Eskimos so that you can learn about your true destiny from them."

Ann

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
"And you may or may not have just confused me *completely*," Clark grumbled. "So what? Am I meant to be here or not? What is my destiny?!"

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
F
Kerth
Kerth
F

Framework4
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Her mouth fell open as she saw what appeared to be a live broadcast from Alaska. Her husband, dressed as Clark Kent, stared with gaping mouth at a giant apparition, seemingly a goddess of retribution, who accused him of having made a certain woman pregnant. And the goddess wore the face of... Lois Lane?

Ann

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally posted by TOC:
a goddess of retribution...the goddess wore the face of... Lois Lane?
rotflol rotflol rotflol

Mad Dog Lane as the Goddess of Retribution, oh my.

peep <-- picture this little yellow guy as Clark

Framework4
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard