Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"For once," the guy murmured against her lips with a voice that was slightly familiar yet somehow different, "I'm actually *glad* Herb dragged me along on a 'Tempus Hunt'."

~•~
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
The story thus far
There's evil in that fridge," Lois grumbled as she eyed the freezer, wary of the tub of Rocky Road that hid within.

Clark looked up from the newspaper and, upon seeing his wife glaring at the freezer, muttered, "Not again."

Ignoring her husband's grumbling like an old woman, she squared her shoulds back before declaring loudly, "There is evil, and I shall vanquish it with my spoon!"

"Been watching Charmed again, Honey?" Clark asked with a teasing smile.

Lois pulled a mock sterned face at him."You know very well that i don't like charmed, Mr. Kent"

"Then why did you make Clark & I sit through 14 hours of it with you last weekend?" Asked Mayson.

Lois upturned her nose at her 'friend' before replying, "It was revenge for making me sit through that 'Sex and the City' marathon last month."

Clark gaped at her, "it wasn't me who made you, it was Mayson, so why am I being revenged upon?"

She gave him a look that would have sent any regular earthling male to an early grave. "Because you offered her the TV when hers conveniently broke!"

"Lo' honey, didn't Clark tell you yet how he broke it?" asked Mayson as she sat down on Clark's lap, and started running her hands over his body.

Lois rolled her eyes just as the door to the third wife's bedroom creaked open and Lana padded out, yawning.

Clark leaned back in his chair, wondering what life would be like if Polygamy hadn't been legalized in 1902.

Lana combed her fingers through her blond hair and growled, "Mayson, you're in my spot!"

Lois rolled her eyes heavenward as she moved placed both hands on her hips, giving each of the 'lesser' wives the evil eye. "Excuse me, but we all know which one of us is the Alpha Female around here."

As the three began to bicker again Clark silently cursed Miranda and her Kryptonite enhanced pheromone compound.

He was relieved when the impending cat-fight was abated by a knock on the door.

Clark glanced through the door as he went towards it, "Did one of you invite Sara over?"

The figure on the other side of the door, however, was not Sara, but a curious little man in a bowler hat.

The world seemed to bend and shudder, and Clark was aware of being dizzy, behind him he heard a "swoosh" sound as Zara arrived home from a patrol.

Clark gave the man at the door an almost begging look, "Please tell me you're here in response to my advert - I don't think I can take having four wives any more!"

The man at the door seemed speechless, staring past Clark with a fixed gaze.

"Oh my, we do have a problem, don't we?" H.G Wells said before entering the house.

"My sympathies, ladies, on your, eh, shall we say lack of ... er... um... sexual activity with only a fraction of Mr. Kent at your, ah... disposal, and so I've brought several, very able young men to... ahem... ah... help you find, in the words of the immortal Mr. Jagger... satisfaction.... that is in the bedroom of course, if I may make myself clear, although I do understand that you may wish to enjoy these gentlemen in other rooms as well."

Mayson clapped excitedly before rushing into one of the rooms. "Satisfaction in the bedroom must mean he knows how to help me reorganize my closet!"

"No, no, no, Mayson, don't waste his time in the bedroom--you know his talents lie in the kitchen!" Lois exclaimed.

"Can any of them change diapers?" Zara asked excitedly.

Rolling her eyes her at the libido-challenged Zara and Mayson, Lois slid her fingers over the muscled chest of a tall, blue-eyed man who had strode decisively to her side, kissed him slowly, hungrily with the pent up frustration of lonely nights, then murmured against his lips, "Make love to me now."

"For once," the guy murmured against her lips with a voice that was slightly familiar yet somehow different, "I'm actually *glad* Herb dragged me along on a 'Tempus Hunt'."
Ten minutes later H.G. Wells was seen running up Clinton St. with three* scantily clad women in pursuit, yelling something about "faster then a speeding bullet".

(* Zara being Kryptonian also has superspeed)

-

Framework4
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally posted by Queen of the Capes:
Hee. If y'all like, how about we copy everything up until Bru's "closet" post and paste it in the Nfic folder as sort of a 'fork in the road'? wink
A Fork In The Road

Framework4
Top Banana
Top Banana
Lois, having no idea who the three scantily clad women who had come after Wells were, shrugged, then turned to another of the men whom the time-traveller had brought with him, and said softly, "Patrick was amazing, and he's given me a desire for.... more," as she led him by the hand to her bedroom.

S
sammie Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
S
hey what did i say about going n-fic framework!

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally posted by sammie:
I could point out that it was Mary who said Fork it or Carol who was trying to find a back room.

But no, it is like this, come August 6 of this year I will have been married 30 years. Plus I have two grown daughters. I learned DECADES ago not to argue with women!!

Originally posted by ccmalo:
"My sympathies, ladies, on your, eh, shall we say lack of ... er... um... sexual activity with only a fraction of Mr. Kent at your, ah... disposal, and so I've brought several, very able young men to... ahem... ah... help you find, in the words of the immortal Mr. Jagger... satisfaction.... that is in the bedroom of course, if I may make myself clear, although I do understand that you may wish to enjoy these gentlemen in other rooms as well."
And
Rolling her eyes her at the libido-challenged Zara and Mayson, Lois slid her fingers over the muscled chest of a tall, blue-eyed man who had strode decisively to her side, kissed him slowly, hungrily with the pent up frustration of lonely nights, then murmured against his lips, "Make love to me now."
Originally posted by Queen of the Capes:
copy everything .... and paste it in the Nfic folder as sort of a 'fork in the road'? wink

Framework4
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
She gave him a seductive smile and fluttered her eyelashes provocatively, "I know there's another Double Fudge Crunch Bar in here somewhere, I just can't remember where I left it, so be a dear and find it for me."

Top Banana
Top Banana
Patrick, I have no idea what you're talking about. It's all whooshing right over my head. What back room? and why the quotes?

what am I missing here?

c.

S
sammie Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
S
can i please just take a second of your time to apologise to framework!
i am soo sorry, that sounded so mean what i said in the n-fic folder. ive put an apology in the n-fic folder as well. ive been having a bad mood time with my best friend and as i got angry ive taken it out on other people who have no idea who my mate even is and im going off subject but please please please accept my deepest apologies!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aw, there there, Sammie goofy

...A fact which I realized sometime *after* posting, actually. blush

~•~
Top Banana
Top Banana
still puzzled - not seeing anything n-fic in any of the posts. And what is this "back room" thing? Can someone please explain?

c.

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
"By the way," Lois purred, "I'm not exactly sure who you are, but you do seem to be of the Homo Sapiens family of the Kryptonium subgroup of the other-universe Clark Kent persuasion... and if my husband can have four wives, why can't I have at least two husbands?"

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
still puzzled - not seeing anything n-fic in any of the posts. And what is this "back room" thing? Can someone please explain?
I assume, from context, that "back room" metaphorically refers to couples seeking a secluded area in which to do unspeakable, non-G-rated things to each other. In other words, the parts were getting steamy. wink

I think the posting is PG-13 so far, no more and not much less. References to sexual behavior without actually *describing* the suchness, and so on. We're in dangerous water, but we probably won't get deleted by mods for what's up here so far.

Savvy? laugh

~•~
Columnist
Columnist
"I'm not sure that's wise," H.G Wells broke in, "surely it takes a super-powered being to handle more than one spouse."

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Top Banana
Top Banana
I assume, from context, that "back room" metaphorically refers to couples seeking a secluded area in which to do unspeakable, non-G-rated things to each other. In other words, the parts were getting steamy.
Thanks, QoC. I'd thought things were going the steamy way way as soon as Mayson did the lap thing to Clark and gave him the body rub. Plus the polygamy thing, of course. smile Still curious about the use of "back room" - it must be some sort of regional idiom that we don't use here in that same sense. Here it means to do a private political or business deal outside of regular channels - "a back room deal".

Okay, moving on:

Stiffening, Lois said, "You're fantasizing again, Mr. Wells, but the fact is that my needs, both sexual and emotional, haven't been met; nor, by the way, am I an animal to be *handled* by some misogynist creep like Clark 'sleeps around' Kent, super powers or not."

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Patrick, I have no idea what you're talking about. It's all whooshing right over my head. What back room? and why the quotes?
what am I missing here?

Sorry, back room = Nfic area, Where I grew up a back room was where the teenagers at an unsupervised party would go to make out. The drinking and the drugs were in the main areas.

And mostly I was trying to pass the buck when Sammie complained.
Originally posted by sammie:

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Surprised, and wondering just what kind of universe he'd gotten into *this* time, Wells turned to Clark who merely snorted and said, "Ignore her; she can't even cook."

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Our Story So Far:

There's evil in that fridge," Lois grumbled as she eyed the freezer, wary of the tub of Rocky Road that hid within.

Clark looked up from the newspaper and, upon seeing his wife glaring at the freezer, muttered, "Not again."

Ignoring her husband's grumbling like an old woman, she squared her shoulds back before declaring loudly, "There is evil, and I shall vanquish it with my spoon!"

"Been watching Charmed again, Honey?" Clark asked with a teasing smile.

Lois pulled a mock sterned face at him."You know very well that i don't like charmed, Mr. Kent"

"Then why did you make Clark & I sit through 14 hours of it with you last weekend?" Asked Mayson.

Lois upturned her nose at her 'friend' before replying, "It was revenge for making me sit through that 'Sex and the City' marathon last month."

Clark gaped at her, "it wasn't me who made you, it was Mayson, so why am I being revenged upon?"

She gave him a look that would have sent any regular earthling male to an early grave. "Because you offered her the TV when hers conveniently broke!"

"Lo' honey, didn't Clark tell you yet how he broke it?" asked Mayson as she sat down on Clark's lap, and started running her hands over his body.

Lois rolled her eyes just as the door to the third wife's bedroom creaked open and Lana padded out, yawning.

Clark leaned back in his chair, wondering what life would be like if Polygamy hadn't been legalized in 1902.

Lana combed her fingers through her blond hair and growled, "Mayson, you're in my spot!"

Lois rolled her eyes heavenward as she moved placed both hands on her hips, giving each of the 'lesser' wives the evil eye. "Excuse me, but we all know which one of us is the Alpha Female around here."

As the three began to bicker again Clark silently cursed Miranda and her Kryptonite enhanced pheromone compound.

He was relieved when the impending cat-fight was abated by a knock on the door.

Clark glanced through the door as he went towards it, "Did one of you invite Sara over?"

The figure on the other side of the door, however, was not Sara, but a curious little man in a bowler hat.

The world seemed to bend and shudder, and Clark was aware of being dizzy, behind him he heard a "swoosh" sound as Zara arrived home from a patrol.

Clark gave the man at the door an almost begging look, "Please tell me you're here in response to my advert - I don't think I can take having four wives any more!"

The man at the door seemed speechless, staring past Clark with a fixed gaze.

"Oh my, we do have a problem, don't we?" H.G Wells said before entering the house.

Mayson clapped excitedly before rushing into one of the rooms. "Satisfaction in the bedroom must mean he knows how to help me reorganize my closet!"

"No, no, no, Mayson, don't waste his time in the bedroom--you know his talents lie in the kitchen!" Lois exclaimed.

"Can any of them change diapers?" Zara asked excitedly.

Ten minutes later H.G. Wells was seen running up Clinton St. with three* scantily clad women in pursuit, yelling something about "faster then a speeding bullet".

(* Zara being Kryptonian also has superspeed)

Lois, having no idea who the three scantily clad women who had come after Wells were, shrugged, then turned to another of the men whom the time-traveller had brought with him, and said softly, "Patrick was amazing, and he's given me a desire for.... more," as she led him by the hand to her bedroom.
She gave him a seductive smile and fluttered her eyelashes provocatively, "I know there's another Double Fudge Crunch Bar in here somewhere, I just can't remember where I left it, so be a dear and find it for me."
"By the way," Lois purred, "I'm not exactly sure who you are, but you do seem to be of the Homo Sapiens family of the Kryptonium subgroup of the other-universe Clark Kent persuasion... and if my husband can have four wives, why can't I have at least two husbands?"
"I'm not sure that's wise," H.G Wells broke in, "surely it takes a super-powered being to handle more than one spouse."

Stiffening, Lois said, "You're fantasizing again, Mr. Wells, but the fact is that my needs, both sexual and emotional, haven't been met; nor, by the way, am I an animal to be *handled* by some misogynist creep like Clark 'sleeps around' Kent, super powers or not."

Surprised, and wondering just what kind of universe he'd gotten into *this* time, Wells turned to Clark who merely snorted and said, "Ignore her; she can't even cook."

~•~
Columnist
Columnist
"Hey, just because you can't handle a little spice in your life, Kent, doesn't mean that you get to knock Lois's cooking, because I for one have no complaints," Dan Scardino said having overheard the conversation upon exiting one of the bedrooms.

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Having just entered the the room after saving 1000 people on a sinking cruise ship, Zara said, "Wells, why did you bring all these amazing men for us if you didn't know that something is terribly wrong with Clark Kent; if your didn't know that in fact none of us has had sex with the being that calls himself Clark Kent, and who I now suspect, and I think you must too, Wells, is not really Clark Kent at all but a Troglodyte Shapeshifter?"

And thanks, Patrick, for the explanation. I'd never heard the n-fic mbs referred to as "the back room". When people say that do they lower their voices and whisper? laugh

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard