Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yes, exactly, jojo!

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks for the encouragement. Don't worry - I plan to continue writing and will post ... eventually. I have a couple of ideas rumbling around in my head, but I promised to finish my other-fandom WIPs before writing L&C stuff.

Unfortunately, I write really slowly mostly due to a vindictive muse. I swear, she's evil.

I'm also a jigsaw puzzle writer, which makes regular posting near impossible. You guys that write stories sequentially and can stick to a regular posting schedule amaze me.
hail
BJ

Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, I write sequentially, and have nowhere NEAR a regular posting schedule, simply because I may have ideas for the next parts, but until I get the motivation to start typing, the next part just won't come out of my brain, through my fingers, and onto the screen.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Top Banana
Top Banana
Since a lot of other threads are dealing with Miranda and her potion:

He’d opened Pandora’s Box. There was no going back. He’d thought it was a good idea at the time – pretend to be under the influence of Miranda’s magic potion and declare his love for her, publicly, loudly. That she ran into his arms meant he had beaten his despised rival. It was something they could laugh about later.

There would be no later. He was dying in a kryptonite cage, listening to her marry him, the one who finally beat him. It was his fault insane jealousy got loose, was killing him. All his fault - he’d opened Pandora’s Box.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Cute, Laura. Leading us to believe that was Clark and all...

Interesting take on Clark's views of others feelings for him, Dandello.

Oooh, BJ, I liked the one about Gretchen. It sounded (at least to me) very reminiscent of Superman being revived after his 'death' in the comics.

Nice take on Lex and Clark, Darcy! I love the sword play.

Loved your mini TOGOM, Jen. It nicely summed up Lois' feelings.

Dandello - nice imagery of the feeling of Pandora's Box while Clark lay dying in a Kryptonite cage.

~~

Okay, it took me a while to come up with one (or actually to get it short enough), but here it is. 104 words.

The Gift

Mister Mxyzptlk hated that overdressed clown in a cape. Every time he tried to bring chaos to *his* dimension, Superman always... *always* managed to get him to say Kltpzyxm. Well, this time he had an unshakeable plan. He would present Superman with a gift in the guise of a Kryptonian artifact.

When Clark got home from work, he was wary of the thing sitting on his kitchen table. Although it was covered with Kryptonian symbols, something was wrong - it was most assuredly not from his home planet. Upon touching the box, voices of *evil* invaded his mind. Pandora’s Box would remain closed forever.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Features Writer
Features Writer
I think I'm too verbose for 100 word limitations... Woe me!

Trunk

For almost twenty-five years, it had sat in her trunk. When he was a boy, she would sometime take it out to study it, trying to figure out where her precious little angel had come from. For some reason, she could never bring herself to show him, even when he would ask countless questions revolving around the word ‘why.’ Eventually, she would tell him truthfully that he was simply the answer to every single prayer she’d ever had.

Now, she knew the time had come to open the box. When she held up the piece of cloth to her son, she couldn’t help but smile adoringly at him, at the blanket. Everything was set free now, and with this symbol, she knew she had to share her baby boy with the world.

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Pandora’s Box
By Nancy V. Sont

He sat at his large desk and twirled his pencil, remembering. Clark about to open the storage room window. Disappearing under the desk. Pulling on his tie. Running out. His partner always rescued. Sonic booms after he’d leave. Superman stories in his lap. Superman his close friend.

“Kent! My office!”

“Yes, Chief?”

“It may be Pandora’s Box, but you’re going to sit here until you tell me everything.”

“Everything, sir?”

Perry nodded slowly, bore into his eyes and enunciated, “EV-RY-THING!”

Clark raised his eyebrows. “Everything?”

“What? There’s an echo in here?”

Clark shifted uncomfortably.

It's always such an embarrassment. Having to do away with someone. It's like announcing to the world that you lack the savvy and the finesse to deal with the problem more creatively. I mean, there have been times, naturally, when I've had to have people eliminated, but it's always saddened me. I've always felt like I've let myself down somehow.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I am sending this collection to the archive at the end of the day. So if you have anything you would like to add... now is the time to do it. smile

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I am sending this collection to the archive at the end of the day.
clap

LabRat laugh

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard