Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#131269 12/01/06 04:21 PM
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Has anyone ever thought of writing a story where .......it's the first season, ...Lois and Clark's friendship is just starting to blossom; somehow she is wisked to the alt-universe. She then meets up with alt-universe Clark, in what maybe his 4th or 5th year at the Planet. Lana Lang does not exist here! The alt-Lois is dead as well. She ends up getting stuck there for some time, and does the deed with alt-Clark. Maybe find's out he's Superman or not. Lois is then whisked back to her own present universe and finds out she's gotten preggers by alt-Clark. How would her own Clark react? Would he be able to handle this? How would our Lois handle it, and go about telling him? Tell me if this idea's already been written about.

Sarah spider

#131270 12/01/06 04:34 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
There is a series similar to that idea, but I can't remember the title. In it, Lois doesn't know that Clark is Superman (I think), but alt-Lois isn't dead. Our Lois marries alt-Clark, then alt-Lois is found, and Herb takes our Lois back to her Metropolis, where she hooks up with our Clark. Lois finds out she's pregnant, and there's the whole thing about "Which Clark is the baby's daddy?" and they finally just decide that it's our Clark's. But, like I said, I can't remember the title of the series, or even who wrote it.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
#131271 12/02/06 06:29 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
CC Aiken's Through the Window And Back Again .
You MUST have read it before, Hellion. Otherwise it's astonishing how you've come up with the exact same premise as CC! Only, it starts in the second season.

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard