Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#130866 08/02/06 07:14 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
This is from Elisabeth. Any typing errors are from me.

Season 2 - Bolt from the Blue by Elisabeth

It was a dark and soon-to-be stormy night, though the heavily-endowed clouds had yet to spill their bounty, as Clark and Lois, for Clark was reticent to leave his capable, but careless partner alone when danger oozed from the very air as it did on nights like this (although it was quite well-known that he was apt to brush her off when distant danger called), crept among the stony catalogs in this sanctuary for the demised in the fourth estate's quest to dismiss the rumors that all who slumbered under the rich earth in their padded and sealed residences might not be truly and scientifically as departed as it might otherwise appear to the casual observer.

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
#130867 08/02/06 07:47 AM
Kerth
Kerth
clap clap

I should never have started reading that while trying to eat lunch. I nearly choked to death!

Very, very funny. You have to be a dang good writer to write bad so well. (Or something along those lines)

Please tell me you have more of the same in mind. I promise to put down the sandwich (and drink) before reading.

If I were to quote a favorite part you'd just be staring at the whole thing all over again. clap

Sue

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
#130868 08/03/06 08:54 AM
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Teehee!

Good job, Elisabeth!

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#130869 08/05/06 09:54 PM
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I've just read this part and can't help thinking, that Elisabeth has gotten hold of Mark Twains "The Awful German Language".
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Well done, it helps to remind me not to write like this!

It's never too dark to be cool. cool

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard