Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
This photo made me think of a Lois who had been married to Lex for several years.
[Linked Image]
Maybe it will spark someone's idea for a story.

Someone, Tank?, has the story of Clark, after nightfall ending up somewhere else. And someone else has the Clark never meeting Lois till right after the nightfall incident.

Perhaps a world where Clark takes several years to regain who he is and had never met Lois so that she does in fact become Mrs. Luthor and this is photo is the Lois Luthor that Clark Kent meets in say 2003 or 2005?

Framework4
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
The url isn't valid. Can you try again?

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The URL works fine without the brackets. Click here .

Actually, not sure if the site will allow hotlinking, but I'll give it a shot:

[Linked Image]

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I don't know. I tend to think, after several years married to Lex, Lois would look more like the woman envisioned in Sara's story "Made To Be Broken".

Although Teri aka Lois DOES resemble a trained seal waiting for fish in this picture (and therefore not unlike something I'd think Luthor would want to create out of her), she looks a little too happy IMO smile

If you're looking for stories featuring a Lois married to Lex Luthor before she meets Clark Kent, I can think of at least one: In the Beginning by Sheila Harper. It doesn't take place many years after her marriage, but she does meet Clark in the capacity of being Mrs. Luthor.

**~~**

Swoosh --->

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard