Next Thread
Print Thread
#130170 12/18/05 01:06 AM
cloud9 Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Hi
I am new here so if I am makink any mistakes I apologize in advance and feel free to mail me and tell me.

My email id is feb_piscean@yahoo.com

Could someone please write a fic where Clark is exposed to kryptonite before going into the club and gets shot. Then, they drag him out and throw him into the dumpster, but he recovers and manges to drag himself to a hospital where he collapses.
No one knows who he is and he doesn't wakeup fo 2 or 3 days. So... Lois and everybody thinks he is dead, until someone in the hospital recognizes him.
OR
Maybe he gets amnesia and therefore is unable to tell anyone about himself and then someone recognizes him from his pic in the paper.
Could someone Please write a fic on these
lines.I have been dying to read a fic like this one.
Thanks

#130171 12/18/05 02:50 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Welcome, Cloud9! We hope you have fun in our playground. smile1

You might want to check out the Fanfic Archive if you haven't already. TOGOM is by far the most popular episode for rewrites; so many of them have been written over the years I wouldn't be surprised if your idea hasn't already been written.

Try looking under R for Wendy Richards. laugh She's written the majority of TOGOM rewrites, so if anyone's tackled it, she's your main bet. goofy

I'm sure if it has been written, someone here will be able to point you in the right direction to find it.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#130172 12/18/05 02:58 AM
cloud9 Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Thanks for the tip. I am going to check it out right now.
Bye

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard