Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#129737 02/03/05 05:29 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Okay...Mom told me to go to sleep at 12:30, but before I do, I just want to post this one itty bitty challenge:

Write a story in which either Lois or Clark shrinks. Yes, I know Clark shrinking has been done on the show, so here's the catch: The fic can have nothing to do with that episode! That's right! No highschool classmates, no shampoo! You must comeup with a different shrink method and a different solution.

Beyond that, though, you have free reign! smile

~•~
#129738 02/04/05 06:47 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
By a different solution, do you mean we can't have Dr. Klein on the case? Or... more precisely.. blush Uhm, what was the solution in Its a Small World After All? I mean who came up with the anti-shrink. Seems to have slipped my mind... confused grumble

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
#129739 02/04/05 12:08 PM
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
The woman who was shrinking people also had the formula for the antidote. After Lois figured out who was behind the disappearances and why, she confronted the woman, who tried to shrink Lois. Due to Superman's interference, she not only failed, she shrank herself by accident. One presumes that they found the formula themselves, after that, because in the next scene, Clark is normal-sized again, and the headline states that the other victims have been returned to normal as well.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
#129740 02/04/05 05:20 PM
Columnist
Columnist
wow!!

I can´t wait to see the stories that you guys will make.
Would be nice to see Lois shrink, not Clark, I am not sure but this would be great!!!

Karla

#129741 02/09/05 12:56 PM
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
This takes me way way way back to the seventies. Anyone else here watch the Krofft super power hour? Dr Shrinker? Electro Woman & Dyna Girl (Electro WOman played by Days of our lives diva, Dierdre hall)?

I think a reversal to the story (l instead of C) would be fun , esp if she, like he, were embarrassed - but you can't hide from someone with microscopic and xray vision. Does he laugh at her? (Not if he values his life...)

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard