Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sheila Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Wanda...Shame on you for not posting. Please, this story was really getting good devil

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
The poster was Mary, actually smile

But yes, we miss one strange year!!!! wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

AnnaBtG. spider

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, Mary, what gives? Get back to posting One Str---

Oh wait a minute, that's *me*! blush

I'm very, very sorry for the delay! I'm working on it, honest! But I've got quite a bit on my plate now that I've started college (4 classes a week, I used to only take 2 or 3 at a time)and plus, my Muse is a little bit stuck. I have a basic idea of what I want to do, but I could still use a little input.

Would you be mollified if I gave you some vignettes to read during the wait?

~•~
Top Banana
Top Banana
Mary, I don't know what to say! eek Those vignettes had better be good! mad goofy

Seriously, many of us understand your position - it's just that you had a plotline that so many of us could love - and now we're suffering withdrawal symptoms. thumbsup

Merriwether
Merriwether
School HAH. No excuse!

(LOL, JJ)

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, Mary, what gives? Get back to posting One Str---

Oh wait a minute, that's *me*!
goofy Ugh, things get so busy, don't they?! Anyway, I'll look forward to reading whenever you can scrape up some time to jump in gear.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Kerth
Kerth
hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Sheila Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Do you need...let's say...more coersing to post the next part? devil

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Sheila Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
wallbash devil devil

Top Banana
Top Banana
Mary was 'working on it' wink on September 19th so I think it's a little early to prepare the tar and feather hair treatment. Since she has another lonnnng, funny, WAFFY chapter in the wings, let's keep the heat on the tar on 'low'. laugh

Top Banana
Top Banana
I don't think the situation warrants anxiety, yet, but if we don't hear anything for another week let's put out an APB.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Mary,

Just to let you know that I was enjoying this story very much, and when your muse cooperates, and you post the next part, I will be here waiting for it.

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
In case any of you guys haven't noticed Mary's post in OT, she was caught up in the Florida hurricanes and made homeless. frown She and her family are only just beginning to get their lives back together, but she has no internet where she's living and has to rely on libraries and so on.

I don't really think that writing is likely to be her top priority right now. sad

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
Nope. Didn't know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh man! hope she's okay! If you are able to check the boards Mary I hope you're doing okay and know that you're work is missed. Take care and come back to us when you can.

Hurricanes suck! razz

TEEEEEEJ

Top Banana
Top Banana
Mary,

I am *so* sorry to hear about your troubles. TEEEJ is right, hurricanes suck! frown

{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard