Okay, I guess you all deserve an explainaition for this. The explaination can be found Here .

Anyway, this is a Round Robin. I'm going to use the "Hatman Method", so anybody who wants to post the next part can just reply to the TOC thread, HERE .

So, without further ado:

------------------------------------------------
Dude, Where’s My Cape?
Rated PG-13

Clark slowly drifted back into the realm of consciousness. His head felt fuzzy, and for some reason, the light that filtered through his closed eyelids seemed to sting. He let out a small groan and rolled over, burying his face in the pillow. The body next to him also stirred.

Wait a minute…

Body?

Clark’s eyes shot open and he sat bold upright. Next to him, in the bed, was Lois! He was in bed with Lois Lane! A quick check revealed that he was in bed *naked* with Lois Lane! When he realized that he was in Lois’ apartment, he nearly started to panic.

Lois opened her eyes and sat up, exposing her---torso. She put a comforting hand on his arm. “Superman, Honey, are you all right?”

He froze.

No.

“W-What did you just call me?”

Lois looked at him quizzically. “Honey” she said. “Look, if that’s not okay with you, I’ll understand, Superman. I just thought---you know---because of last night…”

“Last night?”

She frowned. “Yes, last night! You do remember last night, don’t you?” She gestured at their partially sheet-covered bodies.

Clark flushed. “No, I don’t. I don’t remember much of anything since I answered a call for help downtown, as a matter of fact!”

Lois cast her eyes downward. “Oh.” Suddenly feeling self-conscious, she pulled the sheet up to cover herself. “Well, um---for what it’s worth, you were very good.”

He blushed.

“You really don’t remember *anything*?” Lois asked.

Clark hung his head. “Nothing.”

“Well, I guess that kinda makes sense…”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, you were acting a little strange yesterday.”

Clark’s eyes widened. “Strange? Good grief, what did I do?”

Lois seemed to squirm a little. “Erm--- look, don’t worry about it. If it makes you feel any better, you weren’t the only one acting weird all day.”

“Who else was acting weird?”

“Clark Kent. And don’t worry; he was acting a lot stranger than you! Would you believe he actually grabbed me and kissed me in front of the entire news room?”

“Oh no.”

Lois grinned. “Oh, relax, you have nothing to be jealous of! And then of course, there was that little fiasco at the taco place, but I’m sure Perry and Jimmy have forgiven him. Actually, that was small potatoes compared to that stunt he pulled with---hey, are you all right?”

Clark was rubbing the bridge of his nose. “No.”

“You know, you really don’t look so good. If you want, I’ve got some aspirin---though I guess aspirin wouldn’t work on you, huh?”

“I’ll be fine. I hope. Um, did I do anything regrettable out there?”

“Nothing the people of Metropolis won’t eventually forgive you for. Although, Lex Luthor was pretty mad about that wedgie…”

Clark winced.

“Superman, do you have any idea what might have caused all this? I mean, I can’t imagine you getting drunk or anything like that…”

“Lois, I have no idea.” He turned to face her. “Will you please help me figure out what happened to me?”

“Sure, Superman, I’d be glad to!”

“And I think we’re going to have to talk.”

“Um, okay. Maybe we should get dressed first.”

“I think you’re right. Um, where are my clothes?”

Lois pointed. “Your shirt is over there, your pants and briefs went somewhere in that direction, one of your boots is in that corner and the other one is over there.”

Clark looked around. “Where’s my cape?”

“I actually don’t know. You didn’t have it with you.”

“Um, and my underwear?”

“Trust me. You don’t want to know.”

----------------------------------------

TBC

~•~