Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Ooooooooooooo goodie, I get to start! Yay, more HOME!

Uh oh!! UMA?! eek Didn't your parents ever tell you not to go with strangers. She is such a twit! Not that I wish a murderer on her but she deserves a good scare, Little-Miss-Know-It-All.. clap

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hah! Serves the little snot right, getting caught like that... but I hope she won't really get anything worse out of it than the fright of her life. It's not that I'd miss her if she became the next victim, you understand, wink but Clark would feel *so* guilty... Besides, I want to see the look on her face when she realizes she owes her life to Lori!

Post more, post more!!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I think I'm going to die
waiting for the next section.
More soon.

Janine

I Do Whatever My Rice Krispies Tell Me To
Top Banana
Top Banana
Nan, this had me hanging off the edge of my seat, literally.

I know I said I couldn't stand that Uma, but I didn't mean for you to kill her! Gulp.

This is what I loved- the way you built the suspense. The way you showed us the clue and let us read it. I saw it right away and started calling for Superman. Seeing the wheels spinning in Lori's brain. A smart woman (hurray!). And then her fast call to Superman- the new technology making the scream for him fairly obsolete. And his "Got It" as he hears what's happening.

Whew. How much longer til we get more?

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Kerth
Kerth
Taking lessons from Wendy AKA Ms. Cliffhanger? laugh

IMO, there are many things to happen since there isn't a number of chapters yet... wink

waiting eagerly for more...

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Eek! eek

The girl's at the police station. A police officer offers her a drive to a deli. I know I'd have accepted the ride! Geez, this is totally different from accepting a ride from a total stranger. Whatever happens it's NOT Uma's fault! She's a little pest but she's a Kent all right. The way she got out of that car! Way to go, Uma!

Nan, you have me sitting on the edge of my seat. Post the next part soon, please!

Ursie wave

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
DIng DOng the witch is dead! <g> OK OK I know she'll be saved. What will she have learned though? Will she understand that Lori saved her life as much as Clark? Will she realise how stupid she has been? Looking forward to all the lessons she has yet to learn. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Features Writer
Features Writer
Nan,
I'm behind
great parts 3&4
ditto others
merry

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Interesting development, but we've come to expect this type of edge of the seat A plotting from Nan.

I suppose it would be too much to ask to allow Uma to be the final victim. The one that brings the serial killer to justice, just a minute too late.

I'm not really that bloodthirsty, but Nan, you've created such an unlikeable character that it's hard to really care what happens to her. I was struck by her resourcefulness in getting out of the car. At least that much of her is 'in character' with her great great grandmama.

I sense only one more part, so go ahead and post it soon.

Tank (who has to wonder about the parenting skills of Uma's folks if she has turned out to be such a snotty little...)

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Lol, Tank,

If you recall, Uma first made her appearance in Home: A Christmas Story. Meriel Olsen gave her opinion at the time, about why Uma was so obnoxious. Her brothers, Barry and Mike, helped Lori deal with the home invaders, but Uma is Barry's fraternal twin. Her brothers all got the super powers; she is the only one that didn't, and according to Meriel <g> her parents tried to make up for the lack and ended up by spoiling her rotten.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Top Banana
Top Banana
And now Uma makes perfect sense to me, Nan. She isn't 'super' in any way, so she has her sights set on *the* Superman.

Don't kill her! I've decided I feel a bit of sympathy for her afterall.

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh no, now that Uma's finally getting a taste of real life, I'm hoping that nothing bad happens to her, in spite of my previous thoughts (something along the lines of - 'hanging's too good for her' wink ). I hope that she manages to do some growing up pretty quickly.

I can't understand how Uma believes that Clark would be forced to do something he didn't want to do, ie marry Lori, but then, we know Clark much better than Uma does... I sometimes wonder how Clark manages, with all of us inside his head! goofy

Loriel (eagerly awaiting more about Clark & Lori)

"Inappropriate attachment" didn't begin to cover the depth of the feelings Vaughn had for Sydney Bristow.
~Ties That Bind by RJ Anderson~

I ramble at http://www.livejournal.com/~loriel_eris
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This will be good for a laugh, if anyone reads old FDK.

I'm playing catchup so I know that I am a post behind. Sorry Nan.

Anyway, I'm reading along, thinking that Uma is going to find her true love sometime in this investigation. There are so many possibilities. There was that officer Benson in the morning and then Jake later.

Then, lo and behold, Officer Benson shows up again, and I thought 'Yep, this is the one, why would Nan bring him up twice???'

Then it dawned on me, Uma just decided to take off with a perfectly respectable stranger.

WARNING!!! WARNING!!!

Then I thought 'nooo!' Then I read Lori's deduction [sound of head hitting desk]

Nan you've done it to me again. I love your writing. You are always keeping me guessing!

Now to read 5.

James

PS. Clueless Uma should avail herself of the Kryptonian Telephathy soon...

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard