Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Yay, you posted again!

So, let me guess... Lori will spot the flaw in her previous logic, and run off (with Uma following, no doubt) to check it out, and get menaced by the serial killer, and Lori will have to decide whether she *really* wants to save Uma or not... or something like that. Maybe <g>

I'm just loving this, as per usual smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Yay! More Home!!!

I like Pam's idea, though I'm sure Nan's is wonderful too.

And since you responded so promptly to my last request of more - now or sooner - how about you do it again? * hopeful look*

More. Now. If not sooner! laugh
Carol

Kerth
Kerth
Carol!!!! laugh

I thought that Uma was going to fall for Jake!! blush

I agree with Pam... but knowing Nan, anything, I mean anything is possible smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
This is shaping up nicely, Nan!

I'm all set for the knuckle-biting action, know it's coming, but can't for the life of me figure out what is going to happen next...

Can't wait to see, and I kind of, sort of hope it involves that Uma. You write her wonderfully- I just can't stand her, and I mean that as a compliment.

I know Tank won't be, but I sure am glad all is well with new baby Kent.

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
The suspense is killing me! hyper

I like Pam's idea but I'm sure you'll go into a totally different direction, Nan. We're all expecting that obnoxious child to run into the killer but that's too obvious, right? dizzy

As long as you keep Lori and the unborn baby safe I'm game for anything you throw out at us.

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
If I was that serial killer (and I had read the DP's version of any of the previous stories in this series), I'd be worried -- and so should Uma be. Lori Lyons is not nice in a fight -- just ask any of the people she's clobbered in the last couple of years!

Which is one reason why we love her as a character. Bratface-- er, Uma doesn't have the faintest idea what she's up against, and she's riding for a fall that will make going over Niagra in a barrel look like a mere stumble!

Of course, if Nan wanted to be kind to her, she could always meet her true soul mate in the course of this investigation... but would Nan be that nice to the spoilt little twerp? :rolleyes:

You tell us, Madam Author... laugh

Phil

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wimper, if I beg
would it get the next
part posted faster?
notworthy More soon,
please. notworthy

Janine

I Do Whatever My Rice Krispies Tell Me To
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm with Lori, Uma is starting to really annoy me! And I mean that in the best possible way. wink

Loriel

"Inappropriate attachment" didn't begin to cover the depth of the feelings Vaughn had for Sydney Bristow.
~Ties That Bind by RJ Anderson~

I ramble at http://www.livejournal.com/~loriel_eris

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard