Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Way to go Lori!!!!

Lori glanced curiously at her. "You seem awfully interested in how Clark lives his life, Uma. Why are you really here?"
You don't know were are you getting Uma!!! wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Didn't think we would get so lucky- to get more Home so soon.

Loved Lori's confronting Uma. The "I'm not nearly as nice as he is." Wonderful. I like her. Tough and gutsy, and all the good things about Lois.

Why do I have a bad feeling about Uma and the serial killer, though?

As for a superhero name for Henry Olsen,hmmm, I never thought about it before, Nan, but in these stories you have named a lot of superheroes! That can't be easy...and I am totally drawing a blank, myself.

Can't wait to read more.

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay, more Home! smile

I like how Uma was able to fool Clark and John, but not Lori laugh Uma's been giving off clues to anyone who's paying attention, but then, John's not paying attention, and Clark's too modest to think she could be after him.

I hope you get the serial killer caught without any more victims, even if they are only fictional murders... I wouldn't mind giving Uma the fright of her life, though. razz

Post more tomorrow? smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
wow - more Home already!

the conversation between lori & uma was great - lori's protectiveness of clark is spot on.

and i'm with ChiefPam - it wouldn't be bad for uma to get a fright or two out of this smile

shells

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

- Mahatma Gandhi
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Okay, I had to come back and check this out.

Is it bad form to wish the seriel killers gets to Uma? She is one obnoxious little brat isn't she.

Lori ain't Lois, but she's a close second.

As far as super hero names goes. Here's a few from the comic books; Ultraman (I'm sure you already have an Ultrawoman), Ultimo, Wonderman, Mr. Terrific, Hyperion, Captain Marvel, Marvelman, Mr. Fantastic, Amazo, and the Crimson Dynamo.

Those are a few off the top of my head. The comic books were never too concerned about how silly the names may sound wink .

Tank (who thinks that Uma is another perfect poster child for why he hates kids)

Features Writer
Features Writer
Nan,
I'm behind
I love this series and I love what you've written in 1 & 2
glad Lori is very sharp

You need to put this on the regular fanfic boards-
a lot of people may not come to this often
merry

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi Nan,

Great start! smile I'm so glad you've come back to your Home Universe as really enjoyed this series. I only hope that Uma doesn't make a complete fool of herself, I usually have to shut my eyes (and peer out from between my fingers!), when I see characters about to make spectactular fools of themselves.

I love Lori, and she's onto Uma. Well, kinda.

I've been missing on the boards, over the summer (and autumn!), but when I saw from the update on the list that you posted a new Home story, I had to come over and see. laugh

Can't wait for more. smile

Loriel, off to see what else she's missed...

"Inappropriate attachment" didn't begin to cover the depth of the feelings Vaughn had for Sydney Bristow.
~Ties That Bind by RJ Anderson~

I ramble at http://www.livejournal.com/~loriel_eris
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
After a super *g* busy day running around with both kiddos [Abigail Marie is almost 6 weeks old now - don't think it ever got announced here :/], I came home to two BRAD ecards and though I'd check out that thread on the boards, which led me to ML's BR fic [need to comment on it still] and then I see a post about Home. So I pop on over and here's two wonderful parts.

My first inclination was to say that Uma needed beat about the head and chest, but I like Phil's bat better.

Nan - I am so glad to see you continuing this series - I absolutely adore it and am sooooo glad to see Lori's pregnant [no matter what Tank might say]!

More. Now. or sooner!
Carol

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hmm... maybe we're a little too hard on Uma. She's a Kent - Lane descendent after all, so she'll come around. Eventually. After that serial killer gives her the fright of her life. evil

Nan, this is so great. I'm off to read part 3 now. smile

And Merry has a point: you should also post this in the regular folder. There's nothing christmassy about this one!

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard